Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TT games are taking too long.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodba7h

Recruiter

11-10-2012

What do you think? I feel that 30 minute games are pretty standard fare.

Maybe give more to the spider buff, or perhaps increase ambient gold gain.

samlovemetal

11-10-2012

If they take a long time its on account of indecisiveness on the part of your team, theirs, or both. You wouldnt ever say a summoners rift game takes "too long". If you want it to end so badly then force a teamfight... I for one am not in favor of some arcade mode LoL.

Bloodba7h

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
samlovemetal:
If they take a long time its on account of indecisiveness on the part of your team, theirs, or both. You wouldnt ever say a summoners rift game takes "too long". If you want it to end so badly then force a teamfight... I for one am not in favor of some arcade mode LoL.

Wasn't the point of Twisted Treeline to provide some smaller, shorter duration play?

The Bushmaster

11-11-2012

I just played a 70 minute game on TT. Second only to a 92 minute game I played on SR about two weeks ago. Shorter match duration like hell.

youmadbroimnasty

11-11-2012

There shouldn't be a lot of games over 25 minutes most last about 20 minutes