New Season, New Team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flyrite

11-10-2012

I'm super tired of being a 1600plus elo player stuck around 800-900 because of horrible players not calling Mia's. Not sticking to the basics of the game and general lack of map awareness.

I'm RizZzoma, i main ezreal, and most ad carrys like graves, cait, sivr ashe kogmaw, ex....
i do play top champs, and some mid champs but i main, ad and jungle. im looking to put a team together, and a duo partner (mainly support) at this moment, im willing to play right now if you are down, i do well with taric, sona and nunu. but am down for any support. im online right now so just add me and message me you are support trying out for the team, if we do well we will start to recruit other players, please please obv level 30's only lol.

KnightxSScarlett

11-10-2012

I only play Singed top.

Barcode Exile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizZzoma View Post
I'm super tired of being a 1600plus elo player stuck around 800-900 because of horrible players not calling Mia's. Not sticking to the basics of the game and general lack of map awareness.

I'm RizZzoma, i main ezreal, and most ad carrys like graves, cait, sivr ashe kogmaw, ex....
i do play top champs, and some mid champs but i main, ad and jungle. im looking to put a team together, and a duo partner (mainly support) at this moment, im willing to play right now if you are down, i do well with taric, sona and nunu. but am down for any support. im online right now so just add me and message me you are support trying out for the team, if we do well we will start to recruit other players, please please obv level 30's only lol.
You are the one with a lack of map awareness if you don't know when champions aren't in their lanes.

If you were a 1600 player, you'd be 1600, not 900.

Bunnymo chan

11-10-2012

yea im at 1600, i dont really on mia calls, i buy wards regardless of the role i play, even if i am the adc and i need brush control

SilverChampz

11-10-2012

oh well 1600 elo player and complaining about stuck with 900 elo? lol you supposed to be with 1600 and oh well mia is not that important.. map awareness OP