Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

11-10-2012

Is ashe still viable
Im level 24 btw,almost 25

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-10-2012

Yes. But there are a lot of champions that do a lot better.

iblow4ipod

11-10-2012

Yes she definitely is. With co-ordinated teams she has the most powerful initiation tool in the game that can turn fights into 5v4's before it even begins. She is my most played champion and the team I run her utilizes her global initiation very well.

She trades this insane utility for absolutely no steroids, albeit she does have nice range for her auto and volley.

Crazy Crann

11-10-2012

Ashe can be very viable in skilled hands.

Her ult is fantastic, she has AoE sprayed slow, and a deceptively good passive for your opener. Hawkshot's not bad for keeping an eye on priorities, as well, like Dragon or Baron.

Saintviscous

11-11-2012

Yes, she's viable.

But if you want to play her to her full extent, it'll take some effort to master her.

nwsm

11-11-2012

Ashe shines in teamfights. Her ability to kite and awesome initiate are major pluses. Volley is amazing if you can land it on the entire enemy team. Also, the vision arrow is very helpful and has saved my team's life in many a situation.

wzthegreat

11-11-2012

Ashe makes all the speedy champions sad
singed can't run, rammus can't roll, blitz can't catch.

If you are good enough at kiting, and if you survive early game, your late game is actually very good, she can 1v1 most of the champions in late game.

Rezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsasinOfTheNite View Post
Is ashe still viable
Im level 24 btw,almost 25
I dont recommend her for solo queue.

Directw

11-11-2012

Since you are just lv25, you are fairly new to this game. I would strongly recommend Ash to you for one important reason: Learn to stay with your team all the time and map awareness.

Ash has one of the strongest skill in game, a globe stun. To balance that out, Riot doesn't give Ash any skill to escape except flash or ghost. If you wonder off all by yourself , most likely you will be ganked. That is very bad to your team, especailly in late game.

Hirumonogatari

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzthegreat View Post
Ashe makes all the speedy champions sad
singed can't run, rammus can't roll, blitz can't catch.

If you are good enough at kiting, and if you survive early game, your late game is actually very good, she can 1v1 most of the champions in late game.
i'm pretty sure ashe can't 1 v 1 any decent ap or ad carries, or even anyone with a gap closer like irelia or khazix late game. she can kite tanks and melee bruisers without a gap closer all day, but that's it.