Abandoned game bug!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HorusJr

11-11-2012

I'm having the exact same problem. It's been over an hour now that it's been like that. I can play my other account with no trouble.

MrPoopiePants

11-11-2012

mines fixed. idk about yalls.

MintChocolatee

11-15-2012

Stuck on the Game Abandoned screen for like 2 hours now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

JavinoX

11-15-2012

Same issue here....i never abandoned the game..i was frozen in matchmaking screen which apparently got into the game without me seeing it happen. now im trying to reconnect the abandoned game screen...just stuck there at that screen.

Testtiih

11-15-2012

Same issue here...We need a solution! we are many with the same problem

HeadinPants

11-15-2012

@ riot this isnt us. I've restarted my comp, repaired the client, logged in and out, etc. We need you to look into it at your end.

Testtiih

11-16-2012

I found the solution you have to go in with another account and re-enter with your account

Vengeance011210

11-16-2012

It happened to me just now. Please help us

Runyyy

01-16-2013

same issue here!!!!!!!!!

Yuanakil

01-16-2013

I've been trying at this for hours now and enduring constant failures to connect to games followed by inability to reconnect since my first game, in which I d/c'd half way through. I've tried logging into another account. Going to try repairing now, but it sounds like that won't work either.

(Edit): I repaired the client, and got this error message in an Amumu window: 0001: lib.ClientLibDomain has an undefined dependency: lib.external.Xiff

The client won't even start, now--it just keeps giving me that message. I tried to re-repair the client, and it didn't work. Very frustrated now, as almost all of my expected LoL time tonight has simply evaporated.