I'm a really ****ty Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBronzeLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Max Q>W thank me later.

Big Fat Unicorn

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIIAN View Post
Any tips?
I have trouble early game,
Have a decent nunu. Sit back and farm unless your jungler swings by. Nunu W and E will make you scale even harder come late game, and his iceball is the perfect peel for you in early game.

Häßlich

11-10-2012

I'll play a support for you to practice a bit more. I'm not the best support, but I'm not terrible. Send me a request in game, and I'll send you the TS info.

Bflakes

11-10-2012

Farm farm farm

omg its vayne

11-10-2012

You have to be smart about your trades and fights. When you harass with tumble, make sure you tumble in a 45 degree angle away from their support when harassing, especially if you are facing someone like Taric.

If you are playing against someone with longer range/better poke, AA then tumble away.

I also see a lot of Vayne's save their ult for hard engages. It's a fairly short cool down so use it when you feel comfortable. You don't have to use it only for situations you know a kill is guaranteed. Sometimes using your ult to win an exchange might be good enough to force the enemy to back, allowing you to free farm.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Help!

ALLIIAN

11-11-2012

boobies

Doctor Swole

11-11-2012

how to win with vayne

avoid trading.
autoattack->tumble sideways is your basic trade combo. it's weak... basically the same damage as 2-2.5autoattacks. When your autoattacks hit for maybe 100 you get off maybe 200ish damage (ignoring armour)

comparatively champions like corki put up 110 from his auto and almost 200 from his Q while outputting this damage faster with more room for error (larger range on Q).

condemn costs too much mana, even though you might be tempted to auto->tumble->e to proc silver bolts.

also the range sucks dick.