PC specs good for max settings?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ujustgotpwnedlol

11-10-2012

I'm on a tight budget right now, and all of these cost 520$ and I will not go past 550$.
I know that a gtx 560 ti will run it on max, as well as an intel i5 2500k, and 8gb RAM etc. I just want to know if this will run it at 60 fps in League of Legends or SC2 on max settings, as well as having skype and multiple tabs on at the same time. I might stream as well. I will not use crossfire or sli. How long will this pc be good for MOBA games? I will NOT be gaming Battlefield 3 or Crysis 3 or anything that needs intense graphics. I will be able to get a new pc in 3 years, with an i5 etc. All I need is something cheap but effective, so I'm looking at this setup.

Specs:
-Intel i3-2120 3.3ghz processor
-Corsair XMS3 4 gb RAM
-Radeon HD 7770
-500GB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive
-Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 Motherboard
-Corsair GS500 500w power supply
-Antec 300 case
-Just a regular asus DVD drive

Barcode Exile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

My GTX 550 Ti runs it on max ez pz, just saying

ujustgotpwnedlol

11-11-2012

bump

QwertySkill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

good setup. you'll run LoL on max but you won't run SC2 on max. you'll still be able to play sc2 on high graphics though

Kayvinh

11-11-2012

ditch power supply, go atleast 700

Umbre11a

11-11-2012

you dont need 500W for your setup. Corsair makes a 430W model that's cheap ($20 occasionally on newegg) and solid. Also, if you have any friends that work for Intel they get a ridiculous discount on processors and mobos. I have a similar setup to yours except with an i5-3570k, for under 500

ujustgotpwnedlol

11-11-2012

Alright thanks, but how long will this pc last for gaming on LoL? (years)

ujustgotpwnedlol

11-11-2012

bump