Can Hec do something other than jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FMI

11-10-2012

I'm looking into buying him but wondering what other uses could I give him.

Amatzikahni

11-10-2012

Most junglers also work well top. If you want him for the jungle, go ahead and grab him, but if you're looking for a top laner, wait until the huge rebalancing patch.

Kawaii Pikachu

11-10-2012

He could also go bottom lane but I find he's better as a jungler or top like Amatz said

DV8

11-10-2012

I've actually used him top lane and have had some success. He does well in trades with Darius, surprisingly and his W works well for sustain. Usually grab teleport, and tele down to bot lane when they push for easy kills/assists. His biggest down fall is he tends to push lane, but that can gI've u chance to roam. Any champ that uses health to cast spells is countered well with him, due to his w healing off all DMG done.

lastchancexi

11-10-2012

Like everyone else said, he's pretty good top lane.

AsphodelNext

11-10-2012

I heard of a troll build with Hecarim support. Basically, you build a lot of armor and health, then stand on top of your minions(because of his passive) and prevent the enemy ADC from last hitting.

IGotCareless2

11-10-2012

If you ward heavily, you make a great top, but your Q and W push lane pretty hard, so make sure you have good warding habits.

Amatzikahni

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphodelNext View Post
I heard of a troll build with Hecarim support. Basically, you build a lot of armor and health, then stand on top of your minions(because of his passive) and prevent the enemy ADC from last hitting.
But they removed the Deny mechanic with the GP changes a year ago! This is anti-fun!