Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cosplay Theorycrafting week 5: Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prófessor Oak

11-11-2012

I'd like some ezreal (great stuff )

Andarel

11-11-2012

So looking for less Jubileus and more LoL at the moment?
Best of luck with the community/blog!

[Faust]

britthebadger

11-11-2012

Quote:
Andarel:
So looking for less Jubileus and more LoL at the moment?
Best of luck with the community/blog!

[Faust]

Believe me, Jubileus is still in the works... ^_^ Just need the time and access to the materials.

Question Hound

11-11-2012

Damn, for some reason I read this as "Conspiracy Theorycrafting," and I was a little disappointed. Great job nevertheless!~

Tsuboka

11-11-2012

I bet if you ran blue glowsticks you could also pull off his blue glow

Daemon

11-11-2012

Please do Diana next. I am seriously considering a cosplay of her, but I am lost on materials (Wonderflex is great, but her armor is old and cracked.) Also...her forehead brand.

Tsuboka

11-11-2012

some sort of malleable plating would be best something you can scar with a blade to make it look battle worn

Arby099

11-11-2012

Have you considered just, ya know, sacrificing your frail mortal form for one of the pure arcane? I bet that's doable on a decent budget right?

britthebadger

11-11-2012

Quote:
Daemon:
Please do Diana next. I am seriously considering a cosplay of her, but I am lost on materials (Wonderflex is great, but her armor is old and cracked.) Also...her forehead brand.

I'll just leave this (http://www.instructables.com/id/Creating-Costume-Armor-with-Wonderflex/) here for you for now...it has a great section on weathering armor and creating gouges...

Solari Brigadier

11-11-2012

Quote:
Question Hound:
Damn, for some reason I read this as "Conspiracy Theorycrafting," and I was a little disappointed. Great job nevertheless!~

Came here to post the same thing... but did not leave disappointed.