Cassiopea Or Jungle Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

11-10-2012

Should i start on my jungle runes or buy cassiopea for 4800 ip
i have 4000 ip atm and im wondering
i am level 25 btw,so im not a total noob
i just loooove buying champsss
and cassiopea looks cool
plus shes from noxus,so i obv love her,along with kat and talon and all of my other noxians <3
so which one
i heard teir one jungle runes are pretty good but im doubtful on that
any ideas?
oh and btw,im buying the zed bundle,so dotn tell me to save for him

Maleric

11-10-2012

You're going to need your runes for when you hit 30. I too want to buy several champions, but I've had to hold off to get my rune sets up and running. If you're buying champions or whatever with real money, then buy what you want, you can't buy runes with rp.

Also, just an fyi, unless you in a decent elo, most people here will consider you a noob.

Myrthrei

11-10-2012

lol thanks,but i usually refrain form buying champs unless theyre on sale,so i guess ill just wait
time for runes!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-10-2012

You are level 24, so you can already buy the Tier 3 runes.

What runes do you have so far? There's a lot of rune overlap between the different roles.

GarbGarb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

It really does depend on what you like more. In your games do you jungle often or play mid often, because when it comes down to it what you should get really depends on your play stile.

Myrthrei

11-10-2012

I only have katarina ap runes,switching out mana per five since katarina is my main and she doesnt use mana...

Maleric

11-10-2012

Realistically you should have runes for all different roles. AD/AS/LS/AP/AP Tank/AD Tank/AS Tank/Support/Hybrid and then you'll get into sets specific for different champions. Also, there are lots of overlap, but there's also lots of different combinations and certain less used runes do better on specific champions. I would suggest getting runes to fit what champions you have now and play often, and then look at getting runes for the champions you plan to get.