Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why did you ruin my 3 v 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

it188

11-10-2012

The new map sucks and I wish they would revert it back. Make the new map a separate game type so those of us that hate it don't have to play it.
While the new map offers some interesting options, it ruins a seamless gaming experience that I have grown to love.

lirm

11-10-2012

You're just mad you can't ultimate turret turtle anymore.

Frataclysm3

11-10-2012

Quote:
it188:
The new map sucks and I wish they would revert it back. Make the new map a separate game type so those of us that hate it don't have to play it.
While the new map offers some interesting options, it ruins a seamless gaming experience that I have grown to love.

I couldn't agree more, I used to love 3 v 3 and now my only option is 5 v 5 its so sad. Just take the new version but revert back to the original gameplay.

mustardstains

11-10-2012

I still like them both more than SR. They are not even close to being the same map though.