Great idea, Champion Groups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kures

11-10-2012

Hello anyone reading, and hopefully someone at Riot that could make this happen.
For the past year now, that I have played League of Legends I have always struggled making choices on who I wanted to play, It would always come down to the last second, and that was mainly because I like to fill any roll.

I always thought it would be a great idea to allow players to form their own specific champion pages kind of like preset runes and mastery pages. for example you could have a jungle page and have champions like Lee-sin, Maokai, and Skarner. For mid-lane champions you could have Annie, Ryze, and Anivia.

I think this would allow players to quickly find their desired champs and allow for more organization.

Thoughts and comments ?

MysticalZelda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I think you mean, and that is something Ive been thinking about. Have the ability to put your champions into groups and open that group into team select when wanted. So from there you can type in "mid" and all your mid champs pop up.

maxterdexter

11-10-2012

It's a good idea, I've thinking about this recently, as it would be a lot easier to get your champion rather than scrolling down. As the pool is over 100 champions, and the screen can only show 40. Foldering or filtering should solve this issue.

Frost Unit

11-10-2012

Nice idea, probably wouldn't be hard to implement, and could be useful.