So, about Urgot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lord Kirby

11-10-2012

Does he have any VIABLE role in solo que? I haven't played him in ranked since season one, just wanting to see some of your opinions. And if so, where do you play him and with what build?

Nickpws

11-10-2012

Oh are you ******* Kidding me. The elo hypocrite is here. PROTIP: Look it up.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

The new black cleaver is gonna make him insanely powerful, take that and a last whisper plus his e he will kill everyone with the same amount of damage no matter their armor.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnblestDevotee View Post
The new black cleaver is gonna make him insanely powerful, take that and a last whisper plus his e he will kill everyone with the same amount of damage no matter their armor.
For that build he is going to have no damage or survivability items. I agree the new item will be amazing with him, though LW would be a waste when you can buy damage or survivability.

Aside from that, he's quite viable in ranked play. Though, you need to understand your role on your team. If you do not have one that fits Urgot, don't take it. Normally when I play with an Urgot(thats any good) He'll buy a Manamune and buy tanky mana items. Then focus on getting a carry out of position, while doing great damage and his passive Armor reduc does wonders for the ADC.

I wouldn't say he's the best pick, but viable most certainly. Even if he's just around to soak up damage and put a carry out of position... That's certainly more than some tops. AHEM YI.

The Lord Kirby

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickpws View Post
Oh are you ******* Kidding me. The elo hypocrite is here. PROTIP: Look it up.
I am asking individuals for their opinions and experiences, you're comment makes no sense what-so-ever.

Clever Name

11-10-2012

urgot solo top used to be a great idea. not so much now since he got nerfed.

The Lord Kirby

11-10-2012

I actually just got back from jungling Urgot as a utility tank, went 3/6/21 and all my teammates apologized for calling urgot a troll pick. His damage reduction on his passive is great at reducing the damage being dealt on a teammate and i have a AOE huge armor shred for my carries, and we all know about the ult.

Spexray

11-10-2012

I play Urgot mid whenever I get the chance. And by "whenever I get the chance" I mean when there's an AP top to supply the magic damage, such as Teemo (as much as I hate Teemo on either team), Elise, Nidalee, Rumble or Akali. Urgot counters most AP champs very well with the long range on his combo, and the fact that his physical damage rips up most mids in 2-4 combos, so I always end up getting really fed. He's susceptible to ganks because of his low mobility though.