Season over - no one gives a ****?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinRG

11-10-2012

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this pattern. But ever since the announcement of the impending end of season 2 I have noticed an ASTONISHING increase in bad/nub players to flood every single game I play in. Trolls, feeders, and just over-all mega bads.

I shook this off at first as just a bad night, but this has been happening for the entire last week now. I know law of averages states that I should get the decent team and not the team full of ******* but this has happened say 1/10 games whereas prior to this week I was losing 1/10 games.

Conclusion: The season has ended, therefore majority of decent players have ceased playing or are barely playing, so the skill curve has dropped significantly.

In b4 'nah you're just bad'

Nickpws

11-10-2012

Or ya know, people join the game and level. This was a really stupid topic in my opinion. I have bad games too, so deal with it. I once had my 10 recent matches be full of bad games. This is just a theory, not a conclusion.

KnightxSScarlett

11-10-2012

If you care about the game and everyone else in the game doesn't care about it, you should still win the game, no?

SinRG

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
If you care about the game and everyone else in the game doesn't care about it, you should still win the game, no?
Doesn't quite work that way. Even if you dominate your lane, if bot and top feed and the jungler has no map presence then you will quickly find yourself in a 4-5v1 by the 10 minute mark and your tower will surely fall just like all the others.

Yes, these games can still be won if the team focuses the fed ADC, but when they repeatedly focus the tank/support every single team fight even when you repeatedly ping the ADC there is absolutely nothing you can do. Any half decent team or team with CC will lock you down before you can 1v1 their fed carry.

Capitol12

11-10-2012

Oh i get it...only the people on YOUR team don't care.

Poor you.

Equadox

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEXX View Post
Doesn't quite work that way. Even if you dominate your lane, if bot and top feed and the jungler has no map presence then you will quickly find yourself in a 4-5v1 by the 10 minute mark and your tower will surely fall just like all the others.

Yes, these games can still be won if the team focuses the fed ADC, but when they repeatedly focus the tank/support every single team fight even when you repeatedly ping the ADC there is absolutely nothing you can do. Any half decent team or team with CC will lock you down before you can 1v1 their fed carry.
you say no one gives a **** though, no one includes the other team, therefore by your logic it should be 4 players who don't care and 1 player who does, against 5 players that don't care, therefore if anything your team should be at the advantage.