A open discussion on Elo Hell (Experienced players requested)

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megaflare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

@op, incredibly tired. Maybe later on.

@Rouge. Elo decay only occurs if you are above 1400 elo... huehuehue...

Solo q is a 95% mental battle. Just a quick side note. Keep your team's morale high while aiding everyone to the best of your ability. It'll increase your odds of winning, even with a troll.

Teamwork is a taunt in solo Q. If the other team sees it, they begin to rage at each other. Vice versa, when the other team works well at beating you, I'm sure your chat begins to get rage filled.

Counter that unproductiveness with morale boosters. Reason I became a main jungler, to keep the games morale in my control.

MeekNA

11-10-2012

sorry but my eyes hurt to much :s

Subdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Video quality on this stream is terrible. It's so blurry it hurts my eyes. And it sounds like the guy streaming is fapping at the same time.

DamnPandaHands

11-10-2012

In the large majority of cases, people just havent played enough games to be at their true elo, or rate themselves too highly.

Play lots of games and learn 3 champions inside and out and you will be sure to rise, even if slowly

edit; my recommendation to you is to cs better or practice doing so. You have tons of games played and it is likely you are close to where your skill level is, all you can do from there is improve your mechanics. Last hitting and engage decision improvement will likely improve your elo a lot

DrEvilJanitor

11-10-2012

All of you are making valid points. I like where this is going.

DrEvilJanitor

11-10-2012

I have incresed the quility two fold for you. We are not running at 800x600 quality 10

Cherubrad

11-10-2012

ELO hell exists, more so for others than some.

To me, what ELO hell is, it is the random luck of the draw that is the match maker. For my last or 6 ranked games I've had an AFK player or a person who was intentionally trolling us.

After dropping to such a low ELO that it feels more like a lottery to which team has the least trolls. I gave in, and stick to normals because the quality of players I get is much much much higher.

DrEvilJanitor

11-10-2012

A valid point sir.

DrEvilJanitor

11-10-2012

Lets keep it going, the stream is at max quility

Bilbo T Baggens

11-10-2012

all elo is elo hell

123456 ... 7