Zed Patch and the Preseason Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Master Shaco

11-10-2012

1. Zed is still in-testing.
2. If you really want an account on the PBE, Message me and I'll provide you login info.

Brianmc

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
1. Zed is still in-testing.
2. If you really want an account on the PBE, Message me and I'll provide you login info.
People literally always say that, but most of the time they are wrong. Not saying anything against your crediblity. But so many times I have seen/made threads saying "Release x champ naow please" Someone always post saying "Uh he is still in testing, they need to fix his/her ratios." or "They are still testing he/she champ has a lot of bugs" Then Riot releases that champ later that day or next. Making that person statement 100% false. Its been over a week since the reveal and 2 weeks since Elise. and they usually release a week after the reveal. It has only been different like maybe 2 times since I have started playing this game 6 months ago.

Ricardo54

11-10-2012

I agree I hate looking at the 1482 rp that I have I've been waiting for so long

Moonflow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Riot has been pretty good at giving new content every couple of weeks. That's a lot of damned content over the year. To be absolutely honest, there is no room to complain about delaying patches. You can't constantly complain about patches being mesed up yet want them to hurry up with it. It's contradictory. Also, Riot has been amazing with delivering new content. Just because they're taking slightly longer with 1 of their patches isn't good enough of a reason to complain. Also, it's only a couple of days late.. How spoiled could you be?

Bamboor

11-10-2012

Yeah i mean, they shouldn't had reavealed him if they were going to change THE WHOLE game and it was going to take forever, im tired of waiting to and just knowing that i can't play him jet makes me want to just wait till hes out without playing at all, i'm getting booooored

Captain Krayt

11-10-2012

Bump.

DirtyNinjah

11-10-2012

Zed probably wont be out for a while they are making all this **** like ama twisted treeline recap and previews and **** like that to stall....

Daryslash

11-10-2012

I agree.

Hyru

11-10-2012

Tried Zeb on PBE a few games, he needs his ratios up'd a tad. His damage seemed a little subpar, but at least he is looking like a high skill capped champion. (Placement of his shadows for max burst potential)

Aquus Solmene

11-10-2012

Bump for red!