Zed Patch and the Preseason Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquus Solmene

11-10-2012

Hello Summoners,
it's been some long-ass time since they announced Zed, and revealed him. I'm tired of looking at PBE videos of him and I have my 6,300IP sitting there getting dusty since the Reveal.
I know the S3 Patch isn't going Live anytime soon, but can we atleast, please, get Zed and the 2 new skins onto Live Server? That would completely appease many people that are just waiting for S3 mainly for Zed.
Sure the items are awesome and I can't wait, but I want to play Zed! D:

Aquus Solmene

11-10-2012

bump for zed </3

Stephenn

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
Shut the **** up. Seriously, Stop whining, If you wanna play him, Download the PBE, It is not that friggin hard.
Actually you can only register for PBE for the 1st 3 days of each month.

Zerok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
Shut the **** up. Seriously, Stop whining, If you wanna play him, Download the PBE, It is not that friggin hard.
Stop whining.

Aquus Solmene

11-10-2012

They themselves said that they're 2 separate patches. Why can't we have Zed now to quench our thirst for new content a bit while they are able to decently finish all the S3 changes?

suprise butthurt

11-10-2012

S3 changes was expected between 6-13 november. Probably being zed patch first and a delay on s3 changes patch lol

Aquus Solmene

11-10-2012

Yeah, but wheres the Zed patch that should've aired today? Ok delay S3, but release the godfrosaken 3 pieces of content included in the Zed patch ;-;

Aquus Solmene

11-10-2012

I kind of want a Red to explain why it hasn't been released.

Genotoxic

11-10-2012

Yeah Riot save the other good stuff for a future patch,but I would really like to play Zed and you guys are done makeing him so just release a patch so we can buy him and in a week end the season and give us the patch with all the other awsome changes.

Brianmc

11-10-2012

I knowwwwwwwwwww I agree dude. Im getting tired of waiting as well. Idc about all the S3 changes as much either. I just love getting new content but hate waiting, and waiting for it. And since the S3 patch is taking forever, why not just release Zed then the S3 Patch....

ri0t plox.