Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP for TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oilcovereddaddy

11-10-2012

Looking for a new AP for TT. Currently I'll do Singed but I don't really have any idea for anyone else. I'm thinking Cassiopia-anyone have any suggestions? thanks!

Kalarepa

11-10-2012

Amumu, Diana, Zyra, Rumble and Teemo are pretty strong APs in this.

KidOnBlock

11-10-2012

Gragas=OP

kelidus

11-10-2012

Kat is my AP of choice generally

TheWaveWizard

11-10-2012

Cassiopeia is great, but she has to farm hard early, and avoid super early fights, because she gets dunked on. But once she hits her mid game stride...**** gets nasty.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

I've had succes with Ryze. Farms well, great harass, and does well in team fights.

Fakewc

11-10-2012

Katarina is very efficient on TT, with fewer likely interruptions and her Ult hitting all opponents. I also find Gragas to be easy to play on this map. His barrels can farm the jungle from lane after ~8-10th lvl, and he can dash across a lot of the new geography. Ult is EXCELLENT for separating a single opponent or defeding/capping altars as last-ditch.

One that i like to use is Malzahar. He can insta-gib a single player jaunting through the woods, or can turn a teamfight into a temporary 2v2, followed by a 3v2 a few seconds after. That supress makes for a huge advantage. Farming and defending is plenty easy - jumping debuff and dropping doo-doo holes. You can often get 2 or even all 3 in your silence if they are on a big push.

Scuba Josh7

11-10-2012

add me. I take Kat Ap. and I do good.