Can we have Starks back for S3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
Can't believe they don't already have an AD aura
Aegis of the Legion :3

TheLastBaron88

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Aegis of the Legion :3
Wait what? I thought Aegis is a defensive item giving Armor and Magic Resist auras? You don't mean to tell me there is Attack Damage aura on it too?

Kagami

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Just wait and see what Xypherous does with items. It's very likely we get back our armor shred aura this preseason.
I am not sure, we will, as the new Black Cleaver fills the niche of an item to shred the enemy team's armor (especially when used w/new Tiamat), and I'd be fine with that as someone on your team doing something to shred their armor is more interesting than a passive aura, imo.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Wait what? I thought Aegis is a defensive item giving Armor and Magic Resist auras? You don't mean to tell me there is Attack Damage aura on it too?
Stats: 270 HP, 18 Armor, 24 MR
Aura: 12 Armor, 15 MR, 8 AD

Totals: 270 HP, 30 Armor, 39 MR, 8 AD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami View Post
I am not sure, we will, as the new Black Cleaver fills the niche of an item to shred the enemy team's armor (especially when used w/new Tiamat), and I'd be fine with that as someone on your team doing something to shred their armor is more interesting than a passive aura, imo.
It's true that Black Cleaver could work if you have a lot of easy ways to apply AoE physical damage repeatedly, but I believe it has been explicitly stated a few times that an Armor Shred aura should be returning; and really, Black Cleaver's existence doesn't invalidate it either. I mean, they're going to have an AP item that acts like Black Cleaver, but they're not (last I knew) removing Abyssal Scepter just because it's possible to apply AoE AP damage repeatedly.

Vuther

11-13-2012

Quote:
Exdeadman HAS BLOWN YOUR ****ING MIND!

TheLastBaron88

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
Exdeadman HAS BLOWN YOUR ****ING MIND!
Wouldn't be the first time. Good Guy, that one.

TheLastBaron88

12-12-2012

With current itemization, there is no longer a flat armor reduction item. Where that Starks Fervor at? Maybe give it the attack speed buff that was taken from Zeke's, since there is currently no Attack Speed aura item in the game either.