Can we have Starks back for S3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VegaTDM

11-10-2012

Please? We still don't have an de-armor buff item back. And riot said it wanted more lifesteal options. Win/win. Just make it build out of the current Emblem. Would help make Ad support viable. As well as being a good choice for ADC, top, or jungle. Just like Abysmal Sep.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Just wait and see what Xypherous does with items. It's very likely we get back our armor shred aura this preseason.

Rimmøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Yes, I would love to have Stark's back, stupid Zeke's herald...

JustMyBassCannon

11-10-2012

Zeke's Herald isn't that bad. On bruisers and bruiser-supports, it's a good booster. I particularly like it on Wukong.

Plus your carries will love you, because they won't need to build more than Bloodthirster and still get 35% Lifesteal.

TheLastBaron88

11-10-2012

I actually like Zeke's, I will rush one early as a support if my carry is having trouble staying in fights or is being bullied in lane. But I never did get to see Stark's in action. I really hope they implement an armor shred aura, but I also don't want to lose Zeke's. Maybe change stark's so that it gives like 20-30 bonus AD to friendly champs while reducing the armor of enemies, instead of any lifesteal. That way it doesn't overlap with Zeke's, but synergizes with it very well.

Painted Celt

11-10-2012

I like that idea, TheLastBaron88! I hope that Riot considers it.

Xela Syab

11-10-2012

They should just add an aura to Youmuus.

TheLastBaron88

11-12-2012

Youmuu's is already a great item, I don't know why people insist it needs a buff. Nevertheless, I have heard that Riot plans on giving it one. Doubt if it will be an aura, though. Really, I like the idea of Starks as a separate item a lot better.

TheLastBaron88

11-13-2012

Come to think of it, giving Stark's an Armor shred Aura as well as a bonus AD aura, would make it the only item in the game to have either, as well as both, wouldn't it? Can't believe they don't already have an AD aura, of all things. Would give it great synergy with itself, as well as Zeke's, IMO.

vennomite

11-13-2012

Aegis is an Ad item