Make a Champ w/ FarahBoom!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osprii

11-12-2012

Alright. Here we go.

This is a little confusing, I know. It helps if you actually read the ultimate first, then the other abilities. Pretty much, the ultimate allows you to switch between the host and the monster, every 3 seconds. Now that I think about it, this is probably incredibly OP. But its also really cool. So, I'll post it anyway

The first ability listed is the one available while you control the monster, and the second is the one available while you control the host (the one after the slash). Sometimes the cooldowns and costs are different, too.

Quote:
Innate: Bonded
The monster's basic attacks heal his host for 15/20/25/30% of the damage they deal, and the host's abilities heal the monster for 15/20/25/30% of the damage they deal. This does not act like spell vamp, AoE abilities will not have a reduced effect. (levels up at 1/6/11/16)

Q: Return/Call
Monster's Ability:
The host sends out a tendril of void energy that connects to the monster, which deals 60/110/160/210/260 (+75% AP) magic damage to all enemies it hits and briefly immobilizes them. The monster is then pulled back along the path, knocking all enemies it hits into the air for 1 second. If the monster is currently casting Shadow Arms, then it will drag enemies it collides with along the path, deal 50% extra damage, and stun them for 2 seconds. The damage from this spell counts as the host’s.

Girl's Ability
Passive: When the girl drops below 30% health, the monster begins to take 30% of the damage dealt to her.
The host calls the monster back to her. The monster dashes back, from any location, deals 50/75/100/125/150 (+60% AP) magic damage to all enemies within 400 units of her, and knocks them back by 400 units. For the next 4 seconds, the monster takes 50% of the host’s damage. The damage from this spell count's as the monster's.
Cooldown: 6 seconds/4 seconds
Cost: 40 mana

W: Void Gate/Void Energy
Monster's Ability
The host transports herself through the void to a location within 1000 units of the monster. This has a .5 second cast time, and a darkened spot upon the ground will indicate to enemies where she will arrive. Upon arrival, she expels energy from the void, dealing 60/110/160/210/260 (+75% AP) magic damage to all enemies within 400 units and slowing them by 30/36/42/48/54% for 2 seconds, and gaining a shield of 60/110/160/210/260 (+75% AP) that lasts up to 5 seconds. If the player switches control to the host, the shield will dissipate. The damage from this ability counts as the host's damage.

Girl's Ability
The host calls up disruptive energy from the void to a circle with a 450 unit radius within 1000 units of herself, dealing 60/120/180/240/300 (+90% AP) magic damage to that location over 3 seconds and slowing enemies in it by 20%. Additionally, the monster will have 120% increased movement speed when traveling towards that location.
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds (for both)
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana

E: Shadow Arms/Shadow Tendrils
Monster's Ability
The monster extends its essence in a curved wall, creating impassable terrain in a semi-circle with a 500 unit radius around itself. This terrain is connected to the monster, and moves with it. It lasts up to 6 seconds. Additionally, the monster gains +40/50/60/70/80% bonus attack speed for the duration of the spell. If the player switches control to the host during this ability, the 'terrain' will dissipate, but the attack speed will linger.

Girl's Ability
The host extends the essence of the monster in a straight, 900 unit long line. The tendrils deal 60/110/160/210/260 (+75% AP) to minions. Upon connecting with a champion, the tendrils snare them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and deal the base damage. Additionally, the monster will dash behind the champion and begin to basic attack them with 40/50/60/70/80% bonus attack speed. The tendrils are a fairly slow skill shot, moving at only a 1100 unit/second speed.
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds/10 seconds
Cost: 60 mana

R: Parasitic Connection
This ability is available at level 1 and but can be upgraded like most ultimates.
Activating this ability will switch player control to the monster and change the abilities the player can use; activating it again will switch control back to the girl and change the abilities back. Pressing alt+R will allow the player to control the other entity as a 'pet'. The pet can’t travel more than 1400 units from the player’s champion. The cooldowns for each entity are separate.

The monster has the stats of the girl, but with 75/200/325/450 extra health, 10/20/30/40 bonus armor and magic resist, 5/20/35/50 (+40% AP) extra AD, and 10/30/50/70% bonus attack speed. Both entities will be separately affected by auras, but only the one the player is currently controlling will emanate auras from items they possess. Also, only the one the player is controlling will deal on-hit effects with their basic attacks. If both entities are basic attacking the same unit, the girl will deal 60% reduced damage to the target.

If one of the entities is to die while the player is controlling them, then it will be as if the player died. If one of the entities dies while in ‘pet’ mode, then the player will be confined to the champion they were playing, and abilities involving the other entity will be either completely unusable or at half-strength. This ability will go on a special 100 second cooldown. Once it is off this cooldown, the player can summon the other entity again. This cooldown decreases to 0 if the player recalls, dies, or walks onto their summoner platform.

Cooldown (normal): 3 seconds
Cost: None
Ok, that was complicated. And took way too long.
Pretty much, the girl can make the monster go places, and deal damage, then you can switch to the monster and pull people back to the girl, and start whaling on them. You can switch back to the girl soon, and deal more damage.
As you requested, proper placement can have devastating effects for the opponents, dealing large amounts of crowd control and damage to large amounts of people.

Playing like this is like being two champions at once, except for reals. Jayce and Nidalee are not like being two champions at once. The monster is a tanky bruise and the girl is a mage.

That's it in a nutshell.

FarahBoom

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprii View Post
Alright. Here we go.

This is a little confusing, I know. It helps if you actually read the ultimate first, then the other abilities. Pretty much, the ultimate allows you to switch between the host and the monster, every 3 seconds. Now that I think about it, this is probably incredibly OP. But its also really cool. So, I'll post it anyway

The first ability listed is the one available while you control the monster, and the second is the one available while you control the host (the one after the slash). Sometimes the cooldowns and costs are different, too.

Ok, that was complicated. And took way too long.
Pretty much, the girl can make the monster go places, and deal damage, then you can switch to the monster and pull people back to the girl, and start whaling on them. You can switch back to the girl soon, and deal more damage.
As you requested, proper placement can have devastating effects for the opponents, dealing large amounts of crowd control and damage to large amounts of people.

Playing like this is like being two champions at once, except for reals. Jayce and Nidalee are not like being two champions at once. The monster is a tanky bruise and the girl is a mage.

That's it in a nutshell.
Not gonna lie, very very epic!

Balancing of course would need to be done because as you said, sounds quite OP lol. But the idea of swapping and changing moves sounds very difficult but with lots of reward for smart positioning and comboing (Which is exactly what i love )

Ill have to tweak the shadow creature now because i feel that with this setup, he has become a much larger part of her and should be treated as, well, a whole other champion, since he is now no longer a simple shadow, but a full on living entity with his own power. 2 champs in one is sure to make her a crowd pleaser!

I have no negative comments other than possible balancing, other than that, nothing but gold stars!

Someone is gonna have to be pretty damn creative to draw my attention away from this X)

FarahBoom

11-14-2012

bump

NA Rukhron

11-14-2012

Neeana, Heir of Nightmare

Claustrophobia: All enemy champions, units and structures have 10% reduced sight radius.

Lady of the Obsidian Realm
Passive: Goes invisible when no enemy has sight of you, lasts 1.25 seconds. This invisibility is renewed as long as you’re out of enemy champions’ sight radius. Additionally, shows enemy champions sight radius.
Active: Creates an Obsidian Zone at targeted area. Enemies inside an Obsidian Zone lose shared vision and vision from the outside and are slowed. Obsidian Zone also blocks vision of enemies outside of the inside area and through it.

Crawling Darkness
Shadows emerge from target point into targeted direction. Dealing damage and immobilizing enemies. If enemies don’t have sight from the origin point of the Tentacles they’ll be pulled to it and dealt enhanced damage.

Haunting Shadows
Casts a shadowy apparition that will travel in a straight line seeking for an enemy champion to follow dealing magic damage every second to it as long as it is nearby it. After Haunting Shadows engage an enemy it lasts a limited amount of seconds, but its duration stops depleting if within an Obsidian Zone. The shadowy apparition dissipates if it still hadn’t found an enemy to engage by the end of the range, has its own sight and is immune to everything.

Summon: Tormentor
Deals magic damage at target area and summons Tormentor. If Tormentor is summoned within an Obsidian Zone it also fears all enemies.
Tormentor is a powerful creature that can cast all your spells by using “Alt+Spell” order to cast. It also deals magic damage per second to enemies within Obsidians Realms within a certain radius of it and can dash up to 400 units after an enemy once every 6 seconds.
Tormentor is immune to everything (turrets will avoid targeting it) and deals bonus magic damage with every hit while within an Obsidian Realm.

There FarahBoom, a sugestion of mine. Still owing you that Kass' daughter, huh? ;p

Osprii

11-14-2012

Ok, I'm in the process of updating my earlier post to make it balanced.

I tweaked some of the numbers, to make them less OP. Ability wise, the girl is a weaker form of Morgana, but with a scary shadow following her around.

In order to avoid the girl stacking AD items, I made it so that she deals 60% reduced damage when attacking the same target as the monster. I was worried that people would grab a Phantom Dancer and a Bloodthirster on her, because it is like AD stacks at 200% for them. The same goes for on-hit effects, since they have two sources of basic attacks.

FarahBoom

11-15-2012

bump

FarahBoom

11-19-2012

bump