Maxwell Oersted, the Magnomancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

11-19-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-20-2012

Bumpin'

Halagren

11-20-2012

I think this is a pretty good idea. The polarity mechanic seems interesting. Good job.

The5lacker

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halagren View Post
I think this is a pretty good idea. The polarity mechanic seems interesting. Good job.
Indeed. I was afraid I was going to have to devolve into an Ikaruga-esque color swapping thing, but in retrospect, that'd totally be awesome and is exactly how this champ should work.

The5lacker

11-20-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Bumpin'

Omnifinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Besides 2.5 seconds of stun split 3 ways, a knock back, and a push/pull technique, this is a pretty gnarly concept. Gnarly in the sense of "Wow, creative!" etc. Really though, good use of magnet knowledge.

One question: Let's use his [Q]: If you use Charge Bolt on a target does it apply full stacks AND activate the push back/stun, or does that latter half only affect a target who has been previously 5 stacked?

Also, I'm no expert with numbers so I can't exactly critique what you have, but nothing looks under nor overpowered, so....

Upvote from me!

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnifinity View Post
Besides 2.5 seconds of stun split 3 ways, a knock back, and a push/pull technique, this is a pretty gnarly concept. Gnarly in the sense of "Wow, creative!" etc. Really though, good use of magnet knowledge.

One question: Let's use his [Q]: If you use Charge Bolt on a target does it apply full stacks AND activate the push back/stun, or does that latter half only affect a target who has been previously 5 stacked?

Also, I'm no expert with numbers so I can't exactly critique what you have, but nothing looks under nor overpowered, so....

Upvote from me!
The target has to be charged before the ability hits them to get the added effects. It goes Bonus > Charge. So an uncharged target would be effected by neither bonuses, though would become charged.

And yes, he does have quite a bit of CC once he gets rolling, but keep in mind, that requires him to get rolling. He's very vulnerable to ganks.

The5lacker

11-22-2012

Bumpin'

Deleven

11-22-2012

this champ idea is really good

for a normal mage with an aa range of 550, attacking an enemy 5 times to get a charge on them would basically be suicide, i would suggest reducing the stacks required for a charge to 3 or giving the champ an aa range of 625 similar to annie.

also how long do the stacks/charge last on your opponenet, and is the charge consumed on being hit by one of your champs abilities.

also doe the R have any mana cost or cooldowns