Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sooo Rage Inducing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netinub

11-09-2012

when you're whole team is soooooooo bad and then blame you for losing the game? wtf? im a freaking support and you want me to run from bot to top to protect the tower that has 2 hits on it? no.... you want me to run in somewhere to put a freaking ward where you need it, aaaand i know there's 5 opposing teammates over there? NO! go do it yourself if you want it so bad... 6-0, but am the reason youre losing? you are 3-9 you @ss hat go cry somewhere else.... Riot... im going to have to take a break from league... too many ppl crying about shiz they don't even understand... no organizational skills, no strategic maneuvering, no ppl that really know what they are doing.... i aaaaam in ELO hell, but that doesn't mean every single freaking game needs an annoying as hell person on it... i cant every team im in, ppl will even rage back when i let them know they are doing something wrong or tell them how mechanics work.... why even play when ppl cant play right.... am i missing anything else that's omega rage inducing?

Germanking66

11-10-2012

Cry me a river. You complain about something that literally EVERYONE has felt before. This isn't facebook, don't cry like a girl here, because you'll have no sympathy. If you're really upset about it, find a group of friends and actually premade. Go out, play a bunch of games, find good people, add them, play with them. It's very simple. I'm not normally the type to be rude like this, but come on...REALLY?....Still can't tell if trolling.

Nickpws

11-10-2012

Cant tell if troll, Or random QQ