I need a way to counter katarina and olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Lance

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Is this possible to do for me because I am going on a ranked team but I always run into issues with these two (i'm an assassin) if you know a good counter to katarina or olaf please tell me thanks

FCTropix

11-09-2012

I've been countered as Kat by Orianna mid. Olaf is a very strong top but I've beaten him with Teemo. But that was almost luck.

Jayce's poke would be a good try

Grotzak

11-10-2012

The best way to counter Kat is to have someone with a good poke ability. She is a weaker laner than most. So if you can harass her good she will be forced to play more defenceively and wont be able to hop onto your face as much. Another way to counter Kat is to have something with a stun or silence or some sort of CC. So Kat shunpos to you and ults, As Ahri use your charm, Brand Stun, Fids Silence. Any CC to stop her ult is good.

AS for countering Olaf, since his passive is per 1% of life missing he gains 1% attack speed. A frozen heart will negate most of the attack speed or a Randuiens. Teemos blind is also a great way of stopping his attacks. Try to dodge his undertow as much as possible as it does a significant amount of damage along with a slow.

Amoc

11-10-2012

Brand is a good counter to Kat IMO. His stun cancels her ult and his Pillar is hard to dodge when she last hits. If he's given blue the lane just turns into a mess for Kat. Malz is a really good counter to her too. She farms in melee range and that makes her vulnerable to his E bouncing on her. He also beats her in a combo fight. She shunpos, he drops Voidzone and Ults immediately, Ignite = she dead. You don't even need to land E or Q most of the time.

Myrthrei

11-10-2012

I ive been maining kat for seven months,and what destroys me is lux,or anyone with cc like a stun,since mobility is kats greatest weapon,once u take it away she sucks

H0p0nP0p

11-10-2012

Katarina
If u like playing assassins and can handle it. Play talon vs katarina. He owns her =P Talon is viable mid and top. Just make sure to let ur allies know that ur going mid and then whoever is top should pick someone more ap like.

Olaf
Counter him with someone with a range. Ex r teemo, akali, kennen.

IåmRogue

11-10-2012

Nidalee is a great Olaf counter if played right. Lots of harass.

MuhGeeSher

11-10-2012

Kat: Lux, Morgana, LeBlanc, Kass, Cass, Kennen. You should like never lose to a Kat with these champs.. They counter her pretty much.. In most cases - if you know what you're doing you can counter her easy, and she will be farming under her tower pretty much.

Olaf: Teemo, Rumble, Jayle, Fiora, Nidalee, Shen.

Edgar AIIan Pro

11-10-2012

brolaf counter? none...