[Champion Concept] Tamps - The Man of Knowledge and Truth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarkingTroll

11-15-2012

thanks for the comments. Still trying to decide how to make each of them more/less effective over distances. I'll update it soon ^^

FarkingTroll

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnifinity View Post
I like the idea of all global abilities, but as Pyro suggested, maybe make every ability a bit different over longer distance.

Also, his ult. It's hardly a "Sacrifice" when it banks on him dying beforehand. Maybe make Sacrifice an active effect while his ult grants him your original idea, but as a passive.

Just my 2 cents. Not bad, though.
Thanks for the idea! I've changed the effects of his abilities so that he heals them and grants mana instead of just increasing regen when the champion is nearby. However, i've decided for now that the values shouls remain the same over the entire distance of the map. This allows the team to ask for Tamps' regen, but he may only do so in 1 lane, forsaking the others.

FarkingTroll

11-19-2012

Bumping

FarkingTroll

11-20-2012

Bump

FarkingTroll

11-22-2012

Bump

FarkingTroll

11-25-2012

Bump

FarkingTroll

12-11-2012

Bump

FarkingTroll

12-12-2012

Burmp

moltres27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

DUDE the Lore is pure awesome!
Stuck in a Library, With Book!! Forever WITH BOOKS, That is 2nd the Best thing be stuck in with , coming after Women

passive is op, but the lore is great, Can i take bit of your time by taking you to the lore i wrote
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post32344037

KayGirl89

12-12-2012

I just got a laugh out of this, if this champion had a PAX skin it might be called TamPAX. LOL.

An all global support is a very interesting idea, though Riot doesn't seem to like globals these days. I do think his ultimate needs some sort of active, otherwise what's the point of putting points in it?

I worry that Inner Focus might be too similar to Soraka's Infuse. Granting an allied champion mana and silencing enemies. I like the increase in mana regen though, would be a first.

That's my opinion at this point, pretty neat concept that just needs some work. Keep at it its looking interesting. Could you please review my champion concept Gladius - The King's Revenge? I'd appreciate it, thanks.