[Champion Concept] Tamps - The Man of Knowledge and Truth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarkingTroll

11-09-2012

Name: Tamps
Title: The Man of Knowledge and Truth
Attributes: Support

Stats:

Health:380 (+75)

Health Regen: 5 (+0.5)

Mana: 210 (+50)

Mana Regen: 6.0 (+0.6)

Attack Damage: 50 (+2.5)

Attack Speed: 0.675 (+2.0%)

Armour: 11 (+2)

Magic Resist: 30

Movement Speed: 320

Range: 125

Abilities:

Passive: Secret Knowledge
All of Tamps spells can be cast globally, but only on friendly units.

Q: Regrowth
Tamps increases an allied champs health regen. If the champ is within the 500 units, Tamps will heal them instead (denies health regen) This lasts until Tamps or the champion affected dies, or until cast again. If cast on an enemy champion, they are revealed for 6 seconds and take damage.

Damage: 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+0.2 Ability Power)

Cooldown: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12

Mana Cost: 70 / 85 / 100 / 115 / 130

Range: Global / 500

Heal: 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+0.2 Ability Power)

Health Regen Increase: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%

W: Inner Focus
Tamps increases an allied champion's mana regen. If the champ is within 500 units of Tamps, this grants the allied champion mana instead. This lasts until Tamps or the champion affected dies, or until cast again. If cast on an enemy champion, they are silenced for 2 seconds.

Range: Global / 500

Mana: 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 (+0.0 Ability Power)

Mana Regen Increase: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%

Mana Cost: 70 / 85 / 100 / 115 / 130

E: Swift
Tamps increases the movement speed of an allied champion temporarily. If cast on an enemy champion, they are slowed instead.

Range: Global / 600

Speed Increase: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%

Speed Decrease: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%

Mana Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100

R: Sacrifice

Passive: Upon dying, Tamps can cast one of his abilities with a bonus effect:
Q: Heals an allied champion health and grants them temporary armour buff for 5 seconds.

Health: 100 / 200 / 300
Armour: 10 / 20 / 30

W: Grants an allied champion mana and a temporary Magic Resist buff for 5 seconds.

Mana: 200 / 300 / 400
Magic Resist: 10 / 20 / 30

E: Temporarily grants a slow to an allied champion's auto attacks and abilities.

Duration: 8 seconds
Slow: 20%
Cost: No Mana

Lore:
"I have been there. I have foreseen." - Tamps
There exists a library in Valoran that contains texts that reveal powerful secrets, secrets that have been declared unfit for the public eye. Tamps was the guardian and keeper of the Library, and for many years he loyally stood guard. But after a while, Tamps began to question his role, for even he did not know what he was guarding. Deciding that he of all people should know, Tamps unlocked the doors of the sacred library, and close the doors shut behind him.
The next day, upon seeing no sentinel at the doors, the authorities realised what had happened. They desperately tried to open the doors and arrest Tamps, but the doors were built to withstand force, and Tamps had the only key. As a result, they decided that the best strategy was to leave Tamps trapped inside with no food or water, so that the secrets of the library remained silent. New guards were posted to look after to entrance, and after a while the heat of the incident died down and everything returned to normal. For the time being.
3 years later, the doors of the library blew open, the guards looked on in astonishment as Tamps emerged from the darkness of the library. His eyes had no pupils, and his hair had turned pure white. Bright light seemed to radiate off his figure. The guards quickly regained their senses and took him to their superiors. Tamps did not react of make an objection, but calmly followed. The superiors didn't know what to do with Tamps. He had disobeyed an order, but that had been 3 years ago and Tamps was presumed dead. In the end, it was decided that Tamps would serve in the League, so that he would not harm the public with strange powers he seemed to have learned, and at the same time the Summoners could study him.

Recommended Items
• Ionian Boots of Lucidity
• Shurelya's Reverie
• Soul Shroud
• Zeke's Herald
• Locket of the Iron Solari
• Aegis of the Legion

Quotes
Champion Selection: "A wise choice, summoner."

Attacking: "Knowledge IS power!" "Your time has come!" "Your future is limited"

Moving: "I am on course." "The path is clear" "I am two steps ahead"

Taunt: "Are you afraid of what your future holds?"

Death: "I will rise...again"

FarkingTroll

11-11-2012

Bump. Any recommended changes, personal opinions and criticism are welcome ^^

FarkingTroll

11-12-2012

Bumping

FarkingTroll

11-12-2012

^

FarkingTroll

11-12-2012

Bump.

FarkingTroll

11-14-2012

Bump

Pyrofiredelta

Recruiter

11-14-2012

It's a good idea. The passive could be changed so that the effects of abilities are decreased based on how far away the ally is (Ex. Casting regrowth from bottom lane to top lane would decrease the regen to 7.5). Another thing you might want to do is change the Q to an ability that instantly heals, but it boosts regeneration instead if the target is far away.

FarkingTroll

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofiredelta View Post
It's a good idea. The passive could be changed so that the effects of abilities are decreased based on how far away the ally is (Ex. Casting regrowth from bottom lane to top lane would decrease the regen to 7.5). Another thing you might want to do is change the Q to an ability that instantly heals, but it boosts regeneration instead if the target is far away.
Good idea, although it i debatable how far those distances are. I'll go back to the drawing board

cherubdash

11-15-2012

I think u should like get an active for the ultimate? like sivirs ultimate or something? Grants some Attack damage / abilty power or something, but dont you think he should have atleast 1 attack spell? Or they will be just like a Soraka with long range, without starfall and without the enemy cast E.

Omnifinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I like the idea of all global abilities, but as Pyro suggested, maybe make every ability a bit different over longer distance.

Also, his ult. It's hardly a "Sacrifice" when it banks on him dying beforehand. Maybe make Sacrifice an active effect while his ult grants him your original idea, but as a passive.

Just my 2 cents. Not bad, though.