Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have you guys played with any rioters yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLoCo

11-13-2012

I played vs Mr. Tryndamere in ranked it was fun only.... he was playing Sona.

bunies

11-13-2012

most rioters are actualy not very good, they just focus all game not to say anything

crywolf88

11-13-2012

I've only played once against RiotJeongal and another rioter in 5 vs 5, I was Lulu, and they were Runeborn Skarner and Lord Mordekaiser. It was a funny game ^^ despite the fact my partners didn't believe they were from Riot :P

Panolaucha

11-13-2012

i've played with Rakura ,altough i dont know who he is, he was very kind to everyone and we had an excellent match

Chuckle

11-13-2012

Managed to get into a game against ricklessabandon, not sure who the others were, but it was a fun game.

Fire Radish

11-13-2012

I have played with a lot. The only name I remember is Riotmaokai.

일부분

11-13-2012

None

HeartOfTheCrowd

Recruiter

11-13-2012

I played a ranked with phreak once, he jungled and we destroyed the other teams jungler

Shnksy

11-13-2012

I forget who the first rioter I played with was, but I did get to play against Morello a few months on his Zyra. It was fun and he talked with us most of the game.

Bishop44

Recruiter

11-13-2012

i played with tryndamere a few months ago during the summer. only me and one other guy playing knew who he was though. He was jungling amumu, but couldn't carry hard enough and we beat his team.