Duo with someone 300 elo below

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

11-09-2012

I've just had a nice game at 1400 elo with someone duoing with somoen below 1250.

at 5th minute enemy had 7 kills.
The higher elo one from that amazing duo gave fb followed by nobish one giving double kill, and the lower dude had last pick ad carry.. and he picked alistar ad carry.

We had taric+alistar bot ( no way to change lanes to make anything work rly).

Game was over at 13th minute with 6 deaths taric and 7 deaths alistar( making it 1 death / minute form just bot lane).

Why are such duos even allowed?
I dont improve my skills and bring my elo to 1400 to be queued with beginners with less then 20 wins and no experience form anywhere.
Its annoying enough to have them thrown into 1200 elo together with people who actiolly deserve 1200 elo.

And dont bring me this talk about " you should be able to statistically carry more than 50% games if you are good."
This elo system ( that is flawed for other reasons too) rated them at different elo.I should NOT be matched with them THATS IT NO EXEPTIONS!.You have normals to play with your friends.Or premade teams

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

11-09-2012

Bump.

Troll Control

11-10-2012

Well OP just remember that happens to the enemy team as well.

bellarix

11-10-2012

what the **** are you talking about *it happens to the other team*

it doesnt.. it REALLY doesnt..at least when i play..

Selcopa

11-12-2012

I get matched with people 200 above me or below me lots of times. Is there a question in your post or is this a thinly veiled butthurt post?

Astynax

11-12-2012

Honestly, the problem is this: HOW DO YOU FIX IT?

Sneekay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I agree that people with a large difference in ratings should not be able to duo queue. Perhaps there should be a limit to a 200 rating disparity when duo-queuing. However, I disagree that the elo system is flawed. It is 100% as good as it can be, and you SHOULD be able to win more than 50% of your games if you're good. The game doesn't have a conspiracy against you which pairs you with morons and the opposing team with pros, it puts everyone with a similar ELO together, period. Whether you end up with some moron or not is completely unrelated to the system.

Aesah

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellarix View Post
what the **** are you talking about *it happens to the other team*

it doesnt.. it REALLY doesnt..at least when i play..
Yes, I have checked with RiotGames and they have an algorithm that ONLY places duo queues with you, bellarix. This situation will never occur unless you are playing. Sorry!

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneekay View Post
I agree that people with a large difference in ratings should not be able to duo queue. Perhaps there should be a limit to a 200 rating disparity when duo-queuing. However, I disagree that the elo system is flawed. It is 100% as good as it can be, and you SHOULD be able to win more than 50% of your games if you're good. The game doesn't have a conspiracy against you which pairs you with morons and the opposing team with pros, it puts everyone with a similar ELO together, period. Whether you end up with some moron or not is completely unrelated to the system.
Cool. so elo system is working. It evaluated someone to be 200 elo below me, or 200 elo higher.

Why am i forced to play with someone whose elo is so much different?
Whole point in any elo system is to make matchups with players of similar skill.
This is against whole purpose of it.
Its not even that system is evaluating someones skill wrong or havent evaluated it.It clearly decided this person should be in different bracket, so system should stick to it.

It doesnt matter that enemy team also gets such misplacemed players, that should not happen either.
Both my oponents and my team are supopsed to be form my elo range, not 200 elo different.

IceMaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

That's what makes life exciting.