Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1300 ranked team need players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EdgeQuake

11-09-2012

Hey i'm the leader of my ranked team "James and Friends", we are currently hovering around 1300 elo. 4 wins and 1 loss.

We currently only have 3 players left, so if you can play Top, mid or support well then please add me in game to talk about it.

- Edgequake

IAA

11-16-2012

I think I can help fill in, I play highly prefer top, but i can adc and mid as well

LuminoRay

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Hello, I ended Season 2 with about 1340 ELO or so, so I guess this would be a nice team around my skill level.

I am pretty versatile, and can play any role in the current meta. I'm most comfortable playing mid though, and least comfortable with ADC.

I won't be able to play at all for this week though, so if you could wait, it would be nice. If not, then no problem. Good luck finding a full team!

jacklin213

Recruiter

11-16-2012

i can top really well

XxPilgrimxX

11-17-2012

would love to support for you guys. I have team speak/skype. add me ingame (XxPilgrimxX)