6300 IP Champions?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyxl View Post
Ok, I hope I'm going to stay clear from a forum ban by saying this, but;

The way you write, and I'm not talking about grammar in general, looks a lot like my (yes I really do have one) authistic and intellectually handicapped sister speaks.

Especially this part;


This scares me. Not because I'm of the opinion that you clearly *are* somehow handicapped, because I can't claim that you are, I don't know you, but rather the assumption that learning yourself what a nerf is, should somehow be perceived as a clear indication that your learning ability is really on par with the more advanced players and thus champions. It seems like something my sister would do. She can be proud about drawing within the lines and directly link that to other activities in everyday life. She creates certain expectations for herself and ends up being disappointed.

Once more. I'm not saying that you are even close to my sister, or that you even have a handicap, but I would advice you to buy lower cost champions first. Not because they're easier to play with, it's just hell of a lot easier to get enough to buy more champions if it turns out that you don't like your purchase.

And trust me, thinking you already have enough skill to play all champions when you're fairly new, is making the same mistake I made.
The lol's to be had from this post are many.

Anyway, yeah. Judging by the fact that you're proud for knowing what a nerf is, you aren't really that informed with the game, it's mechanics, or how champions work. I'd say just wait a few weeks. But if you're heart is absolutely content on a 6300 champ, I'd recommend Varus. Easy to play if you're decent with skillshots, a carry so his build will be relatively easy to figure out, and he's ranged.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oyxl

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
The lol's to be had from this post are many.
Please clarify? Also, your name is filtered by the spam filter. You sure it's allowed as a name?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0hoes%20akshun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyxl View Post
Please clarify? Also, your name is filtered by the spam filter. You sure it's allowed as a name?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0hoes%20akshun
I just meant where you underlined what he said and described that he shouldn't base the fact that he knows what a nerf to him knowing all about the game. Not the part about your sister.

Also, yes, it's obviously allowed if I'm using it.

Quick edit:just read your link. Wut?
Not what I was going for. I wanted Action *******, which is from an old anime called Shin-Chan. It was taken, so I just went with Akshun. Didn't know it was a slang word lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

I would suggest rengar, he is easy to learn, and all you must remember with him is to build up ferocity to 4, and go double Q the enemy for 1/3 their health. Rinse repeat win


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oyxl

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
I just meant where you underlined what he said and described that he shouldn't base the fact that he knows what a nerf to him knowing all about the game. Not the part about your sister.

Also, yes, it's obviously allowed if I'm using it.

Quick edit:just read your link. Wut?
Not what I was going for. I wanted Action *******, which is from an old anime called Shin-Chan. It was taken, so I just went with Akshun. Didn't know it was a slang word lol.
Hhaha, brilliant! I love Shin-Chan. It's also the only series that I like more in the Dutch spoken version than the original Japanese version. I didn't recognize the name, probably due to local translation, etc.


12