stupid feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smurfman xd69

11-09-2012

ban all the feeders

first time Vayne

11-09-2012

You just come off a bad game? I know how you feel, but keep the rage out of the forums, please. This is a place of discussion and sharing of ideas, not venting.

And intentional feeders are banned -- just report them to the Tribunal. Unintentional feeders and other unskilled players are not banned. They play and become better over time, as that is the point of the game. If you find yourself consistently frustrated with truly unskilled players, you may want to evaluate your own skill level and work on improving your gameplay if you find it is lower than you would like. There is a reason unskilled players keep showing up in your games, if that is the problem.

Mich567

11-09-2012

You know you can report people for being an "Unskilled Player", right? But don't do Intentional Feeding unless it actually is Intentional.

joe42

11-09-2012

lets repot evarone for fatnesss

TheRiverSaint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe42 View Post
lets repot evarone for fatnesss
...W-what?

ban all the feeders

--

Don't worry, I just hit the "ban ever person who's fed ever" button. Thank me later.

Nickpws

11-10-2012

Oh great. This is a random noob or a smurf. His account is level 8. Do not pay attention, He probably knows nothing about this game.

BuyingELO

11-10-2012

"smurfman xd69" of course if u play on low level games u can expect

Galaxy Bracelets

02-11-2013

i don't care if ppl feed just dont blame your support when you flash into their leona at their tower at lvl 2
glad i got that out.