Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Custom painted Shoes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsuboka

11-09-2012

So recently iv started painting shoes as a hobby, basically I buy a pair of canvas based shoes and use special markers and eventually acrylics to paint whatever I like on them. What i'm wondering is if you guys would like to see league characters painted on some and posted or would I be wasting my time... you decide GO(also who would you like to see first, im going out tomorrow to pick up a new pair of shoes).

Eventually once I can afford the expensive acrylics Id like to also paint on skate shoes and high tops/womens shoes or heels.

I Like Your Butt

11-09-2012

I would love to see that!

Tsuboka

11-09-2012

Oh yes ill be posting any rough drawings for the shoes I paint here for people to see

Flan chan

11-09-2012

i would like to see them

Tsuboka

11-10-2012

I decided the first champ ill put on shoes will be evelynn, shes my personal fav. Ill be posting warmup sketches and roughs that I do to get ready and gather ideas (sorry about **** quality im taking pics with an iphone 4s)

Sidenote Evelynnes hair is a pain to draw