How to change Ribbon color?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falcorton

11-09-2012

As of now i have

32 : Friendly

14 : Helpful

112 : Teamwork

123 : Honorable Opponent

I saw someone with a green and yellow... and i have looked them up and i had way more teamwork then they had... I don't like being the plain jane with a red ribbon, this is why i buy skins... and i want a new ribbon

Falcorton

11-09-2012

bump

AStone

11-14-2012

bump

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcorton View Post
As of now i have

32 : Friendly

14 : Helpful

112 : Teamwork

123 : Honorable Opponent

I saw someone with a green and yellow... and i have looked them up and i had way more teamwork then they had... I don't like being the plain jane with a red ribbon, this is why i buy skins... and i want a new ribbon
Sorry, but it doesn't work that way, dog.

The math behind ribbons is complex and Riot won't release it. So, you just have to deal with it.

Sprite Limit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Honor is based off a specific number, get more and eventually you will get the others that have a different color

hi im rey

11-14-2012

You don't change the ribbon colors. Each ribbon is different.

Red represents honorable opponent.
Green represents teamwork.
Blue represents helpful.
Yellow represents friendly.

(Correct me if i'm wrong. ^)

I believe the ribbons are based on a ratio of honor per game, NOT a specific number.

For example, you have two players.
-One player played 1000 games and received 100 'honorable opponent's
-Another player played 100 games and received 100 'honorable opponent's

The second player would most likely receive the ribbon instead of the first player.

Hope this helps.

Rocketeer96

11-25-2012

@Falcorton well, we do have the same idea about it, I also want to change ribbon colors, if possible maybe suggesting free change of colors if the player is qualified to get a ribbon. Example if I have 100 each of Honorable opponent, 100 for friendly, 100 for teamworker, 100 for helpful, I should be able to switch to whatever color I like before starting a game, or on my LoL profile. ^^This is just an example,

I currently have 92 Honorable Opponents, 65 Teamwork, 13 Helpful, and 15 Friendly

If I can qualify to other ribbons, I want to freely change them whenever I want if possible.

Ocarino

11-25-2012

i have 15 eawork 64 honorable opponent
riot swap plz

Retti

11-25-2012

I've been wondering about this also.

Once you get the red ribbon - will it ever change? or are you perma stuck with the first color you receive?

NapalmBrain

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketeer96 View Post
@Falcorton well, we do have the same idea about it, I also want to change ribbon colors, if possible maybe suggesting free change of colors if the player is qualified to get a ribbon. Example if I have 100 each of Honorable opponent, 100 for friendly, 100 for teamworker, 100 for helpful, I should be able to switch to whatever color I like before starting a game, or on my LoL profile. ^^This is just an example,

I currently have 92 Honorable Opponents, 65 Teamwork, 13 Helpful, and 15 Friendly

If I can qualify to other ribbons, I want to freely change them whenever I want if possible.
It's not based on number you have but how often you get them. It displays the rarest ribbon you have earned already in the order of honorable opponent > teamwork > friendly > helpful. So if you have a rarer ribbon than honorable opponent it would display it