Hecarim's ult when playing purple side

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theGrimpond

11-09-2012

just finished a game on purple side jungling hecarim. i play with camera lock on and i notice that i could not cast my ult at its max distance at downward angles, it seems the hud gets in the way only allowing the ult to be cast at very short ranges.

ive tried unlocking the camera but i just cant adapt.

i would imagine all nukes would experience the same thing...help

thanks

OuityDrood

11-09-2012

You can scale down the size of the HUD, but without unlocking the camera, you're always going to have an issue.

Trypsto

11-10-2012

This little guide helped me a lot with my interface options.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ettings-203747

I'm not trying to get views for the site, and I am not the creator of the guide, but it really did help the way I play the game. I generally play camera locked like you said but I do it by holding SPACE button down so that I can look around the map at will. Anyways that guid showed me how to get rid of the HUD wall that goes between the abilities and mini map at the bottom of the screen, as well as where to resize it. Just open a custom game and mess around with some of the options, you should be able to find a way to mix it up. I'd suggest playing camera lock with the holding down Space button and not necessarily locking the camera with an option. This way you get a little more control, but if you're not used to it then i'm sure you can come up with something that works. Hope this helped!