Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IAMA Support main who climbed to platinum elo playing almost always suppo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHREK lS LlFE

11-09-2012

link to reddit AMA: (http://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/12xyja/iama_support_main_who_climbed_to_platinum_elo/)
I have not duo queued to climb the ladder
Hi I'm Rxdrugs, I'm not really anyone special, but I'm in the top 9k players on the NA server! I'm about 1850-1900 ELO and I got there by playing support exclusively. I know this isn't really that special but I know a lot of lower ELO support players are curious about if its possible, and I'm here to say it is and how i got there! AMA

Azellos

11-09-2012

I'm just curious, do you play more with aggressive supports like leona, or with passive ones like soraka?

SHREK lS LlFE

11-10-2012

In earlier ELO's I used agressive supports, the higher I got the more passive supports I used becuase AD's actually had brains

Lethadind

11-10-2012

Hence my theory about the usefulness of Volibear and similar supports being a digressing line the higher you climb in Elo. In low elo he/they destroy/s faces, but I never see him/them in high elo.