Champion Concept: Lumekis, the Pride of the Griffons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Faff

11-09-2012

My new concept for a champion. Thoughts and Reviews are always appreciated. And some links to my other Champs:
Xie, the Magnificent Mage
Caula, the Chaos Embodied

Lumekis, the Pride of the Griffons

---------------------------------------------
Stats: Fighter, Melee, Tank

--------------------------------------------
Attack Power: 7
Defense Power: 5
Magic Power: 2
Difficulty: 6

---------------------------------------------
Appearance: Lumekis is a Griffin. She is six feet tall on all fours, and is about nine feet long, an extra foot and a half for the tail. She has a head very reminiscent of eagles in shape, though with perked lion’s ears, and she wears a sterling silver helmet with a spike in the center of her forehead. Her upper body is also very similar to eagles, with her forelegs being eagle talons, with silver claw coverings, and a sixteen foot wingspan, and her back end is very similar to a lions. She wears a much worn leather saddle on her back, as well a long set of armor from the back of her helmet to just before her tail.

--------------------------------------------
Lore:
Few, even the oldest of champions, can remember the Griffin Riders. Once dominators of Runeterra’s warfare, the Griffin riders where a small, proud fleet that all dreaded. Because of this, the once legendary Griffin’s have long been hunted the brink of extinction, with but a few dozens in hiding on Mount Targon. Of these Griffins, only Lumekis braved the human world, for she had heard tales of the human world, as the granddaughter of one of the last Griffin Riders. She travelled from city to city, trying to work a relation with their leaders to allow her people to reside under the protection. But in each city she would arrive, she was meant with persecution, disdain, and sometimes, even with violence.

Undeterred from her mission, to keep her people safe, Lumekis searched high and low for a people to give the Griffins solace. After almost a year of her traveling, Lumekis came upon Bilgewater City. Initially, things went as well for her there as they had in any other city. But as she left the city, she was taken captive by Pirates. Trying to train her, to tame her, to create a new Griffon Rider, they held her aboard their ship, keeping her on a tight tether to their ship for many months. Finally, Lumekis formed a plan. She acted tamed, let them outfit her in antique Rider armor, and when they first unshackled her, she ravaged the ship and its crew.

From there, Lumekis flew the skies of Bilgewater harbor, attacking any pirate ships in an uncontrollable rage for days on end. Eventually, the people of Bilgewater came to a consensus to give protection to the Griffon Kingdom, but it was already too late. Lumekis had vowed that no Bilgewater would pay for the crime it had committed over the years. Lumekis made a deal with Ionia, the protection of the Griffon People, in exchange for Lumekis representing them in the League, and more importantly, to speak out against Bilgewater and its lawlessness. More than willing to except these terms, Lumekis now fights in the League of Legends, with a determination that is near unmatched by any other.

“If Lumekis is even half as good as the Griffin Riders before her, than these coming battles are already over” ~Xerath, The Magus Ascendent

-------------------------------------------
Stats:
Health: 382 (+75)
Health Regen: 8.05 (+0.9)
Mana: 0
Mana Regen: 0
Range: 125 Lion Mode/275 Eagle Mode
Attack Damage: 45 (+3.5)
Attack Speed: 0.672 (+2.51)
Armor: 20 (+2.9)
Magic Resist: 25 (+1.25)
Movement Speed: 315

------------------------------------------------
Skills:
Passive: Take Flight/Touchdown
Active: Lumekis swaps between Lion Mode and Eagle Mode. While in Lion mode, Lumekis gains 5% Armor and Magic Resist. While in Flight Mode, Lumekis gains 5% Attack and Movement Speed. Both Modes have separate skill sets.
Cooldown: 20 Seconds

In Lion Mode:

Q: Vicious Lunge
Lumekis lunges towards a nearby enemy champion. This champion is snared for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds, and is dealt physical damage. Enemies in the nearby area of the champion (250) are stunned for .5 seconds as well.
Range: 250/300/350/400/450
Damage: 40/80/120/160/200 (+40% AD)
Cooldown: 12 Seconds

W: Griffins Resolve
Lumekis lets out a lion like roar. All enemy minions or monsters in its AoE are feared for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 Seconds. Lumekis gains health equal to 2/4/6/8/10 per minion feared.
AoE: 175/225/275/325/375

E: Hunters Prowl
Lumekis hunts for the blood of her enemies. This skill passively gives Lumekis 3/6/9/12/15% bonus Crit Chance, and 2/4/6/8/10% Life Steal. These abilities are 1/4 when in Eagle Mode. This skill can be activated to hit an enemy with the “hunted” nerf, which gives Lumekis vision of the target, and 10/20/30% additional crit chance on that target. This nerf lasts for 7/10/13 seconds
Cooldown: 15

R: Griffin Riders Legacy
Lumekis realizes her potential as a warrior for her people. Lumekis gains 10/20/30% Armor and Magic Resist. This effect persists into Eagle Mode for 7/14/20 Seconds.

Eagle Mode Skills

Q: Bird of Prey:
Lumekis Dives towards a target, when she reaches them, they take physical damage, plus an additional 3/6/9/12/15 damage for each percent of health they are missing. Any enemies caught between Lumekis and her target take 50% of this moves damage.
Range: 450
Damage: 50/100/150/200/250 (+65% AD)
Cooldown: 20/17/14/11/8 Seconds

W: Great Wing Beat
Lumekis unleashes a powerful force of wind from her wings. Enemies Champions caught in her gust take damage and are pushed backwards.
Range: 200/275/350/425/500
Damage: 30/60/90/120/150 (+35% AD)

E: Sky Dance
Lumekis spreads her wings and dominates the sky. This ability passively gives Lumekis 3/6/9/12/15% Attack Speed and 2/4/6/8/10% Additional Attack Damage. These abilities are 1/4 when in Lion Mode. This move can also be used actively to give Lumekis a shield that allows Lumekis to ignore one enemy champion’s ability. This shield lasts 7/10/13 Seconds.
Cooldown: 15 Seconds

R: Fearless Dive
Lumekis flies at a target area at 150/200/250% Movement speed, Any enemies she passes are pushed back (200). When she reaches the Area, she deals Damage to all enemies in a radius from where she landed, and gains attack damage equal to 5% per enemy she damages during the flight for 5/7/9 seconds. All enemies directly under her are stunned for 1/2/3 Seconds. Lumekis ignores all stuns, slows, and snares while flying to the area.
Range: 5500
Damage: 250/350/450 (+115% AD)
AoE: 350/400/450
Cooldown: 60/55/50 Seconds

--------------------------------------------------------
Playing as Lumekis:

Lumekis’ two forms give her a Tank Moveset and a Fighter Moveset. Careful Mastery of Both can make you very versatile.

Using Griffon’s Resolve before switching into Eagle Mode can allow Lumekis much more sustainability while pushing lane.

Lumekis’ Fearless Dive can be used to pick off weakened enemies after a team fight, for a surprise engage at key points, or for a hasty retreat should things go bad.

Playing Against Lumekis:

Pay attention to Lumekis’ build early game, to tell if she’s focusing tank, fighter, or both, and plan your strategy accordingly.

Lumekis is easily outranged, keep her out of your face, and you can melt away her Lion Form.

Lumekis Bird of Prey is lethal too low health champions. Make sure you know her position when running low on health.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quotes:
On Selection: “For the Glory of the Griffon Kingdom”

Moving: “On wings of wind”
“Too Arms!”
“Rightfully so”
“Following Orders”
“They will honor my people”
“Tirelessly I Travel”
“Our will be done”

Attacking: *snarls*
*Growls*
“For my Honor”
“For my people”
“Do not underestimate me”

On Kill: “So falls another”
“And thus, your tale ends”
“I fight without end”
“None shall stand in my path”
(On Bilgewater Champion Kill): “Back to the Vile City, demon”

On Casting Hunters Prowl: “I see you”
“I smell your fears”
“Bleed for me”

On Casting Bird of Prey: *Eagle Cry*

On Casting Fearless Dive: “The Airborne Assault”
“We ride to battle”
“Death from Above”

On Recall: “Back to Barracks”

On Death: “The Griffon Riders Line… Ended…”

Taunt: “You will wish you never met with a Griffon”
*Eagle like cry, followed by a Lions Roar*

Joke: “Don’t ask how the first Griffins where born… please…”
“So a lion and an Eagle walk into a tavern…”

Dance: *Square dances with her legs and makes wave motions across her wings”

-------------------------------------------------
Skins:
Full Metal Lumekis: Lumekis is fully covered in iron like metal, her eyes glow brightly.

Robo-Lum 9001: Half of Lumekis is covered in metallic panels and a few stray wires. Her wings are replaced with small Jet Turbines.

Camouflaged Lumekis: Lumekis’ armor is painted green and brown, and her skin is orange with black tiger stripes.

Lord Faff

11-10-2012

bump

Lord Faff

11-12-2012

Bump, I needs the Reviews, please.