How hard is this to get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CakeandBacon

11-09-2012

Every team I'm on always makes the same mistake:

We take top from the enemy. We're beaten, but not dead. It was a good battle that went very heavily in our favor.

I'm low, so I go back to buy. I've only got 10 or so seconds until they come back anyways, and I wanna spend them healing and getting back into a defensive position.

The rest of my team goes and tries to cap their mid point. They get about 3/4 of the way through uncapping it...then the enemy team shows up (having all respawned at once) and cleans them up. They retake top because I'm now the only one to defend it, and we die. Then our team scatters and we never get a good attack in again. GG.

This problem occurs in every. Single. Dominion game I play. All of them. Seriously, how hard is it to understand that they have a VERY SHORT distance to travel to their mid point? It's like trying to bust down the nexus towers on Summoner's Rift at 50 HP, but instead of that one lone support showing up 10 seconds before his team, they ALL show up.

FluffyNeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

You tend to see it less once you get up to a higher elo. :/

In the meantime just spam retreat ping.

Grantson

11-09-2012

Fate has chosen you to play Maokai or Alistar with Garrison.

Veni13

11-09-2012

Or farting around with Singed + ult spamming "How'd that taste?"
Also with Garrison.

Risemix

11-09-2012

This is common, the best way to deal with it is to counterpick your own team by picking a god bot lane champion and owning very early.

This is one of the many reasons people say bot lane tends to carry better at lower elos.