Amumu in season 3 jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S33X

11-09-2012

How do you guy thing amumu will fare in the new jungle? Now that it requires less aoe, and are more prone to counter jungling..

Sssnakepit

11-09-2012

I think he'll be retired to a low-tier support tbh.
Sad, he was one of my favorite junglers in S2. :c

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-09-2012

Impossible to determine. Along with major changes to the jungle, all the junglers are being looked at and tweaked.

Epsilon2012

11-09-2012

Despair will still rape the big minion...and Tantrum will still be enough to increase the damage done...

...if he needs it, he can be buffed a bit...and he will be fine if he goes Cloth+5 Pots...

...It might slow him down but overall...he'll probably be fine.

Sky Mence

11-09-2012

Idk, he will prob still be fine, as the % damage from W should still destroy minions of all health. If he isnt viable... Bye to one of my fav junglers

lambofhate

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S33X View Post
How do you guy thing amumu will fare in the new jungle? Now that it requires less aoe, and are more prone to counter jungling..
i dont know but i will be happy as shaco will be my new main as i can now lane or junge him reasonably .

Empire385

11-09-2012

Nautilus is going to be killed more than Amumu.

I'm so sad.

S33X

11-09-2012

Well, I hope Amumu is still viable in season 3. He's the only Champion I play, so I'll probably still play him next season even if he sucks.

Derivator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Despite his weakness in the early levels right now, he is still one of the strongest junglers. I think he'll remain viable, but he will have to start cloth armor + 5 pots, and maybe he will actually be weak to counterjungling this time (no more 2 gp10 lol, I have the same gold as you ayway).

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I've been playing over a year and a half now. If there's one thing I've learned about one of my better tanks, Amumu, is despite all the nerfs and map changes, he has always remained resilient because of his massive amount of utility.

I don't see anything changing besides the way he has to jungle. Amumu will still be feared in later depths of the game, as he always has been.