why was I banned? lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlacklegZoro

11-11-2012

The senior members of this forum or w/e dont give a **** about you or your problems. They act as though they do, but as they showed in this forum post, they say rude things and make NO SENSE. Correcting a grammar issue is ****ing retarded, YOUR**** a jackass: ) I have no idea why this kid was banned. This company is so ****in uptight

Tswizzle SF

11-11-2012

The idea of the tribunal is to warn/time ban/ permaban players who consistently grief and make the game frustrating and horribly unenjoyable to play because of constant harassment. It's the community's way of fighting back against these people who regularly think they can get away with being butt holes with no repercussion.

Tubesteak

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by badase View Post
Im sure by the way you type your a super respectful person in game thnx for banning me ill make a note to never say noob or bad again.
As a matter of fact, I've learned that unless I have something helpful or nice to say, to just keep my mouth shut. And this isn't through warnings or bans, but by losing friends who I used to play with (yelling at them through vent). I learned my lesson and moved on.

And yes, there just isn't a *need* to say "noob" or "bad". Why would you do that? Do you want the other person to feel bad? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Justify to me your need to say this. Its indefensible.