LEAGUE SYSTEM is totally bugged and unstable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

levistyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

So, I really have to write about this new system. It's totally stupid. I swear how can something be this unstable? I lose a game because of 2 leavers -20 league points I win a 50 min close game and +3 league points? then I have to leave from a game after being in promotin and I lose the whole promotion and -10 league points? Seriuosly who was that ******** that made this whole system? It's so unstable and unfair that it really pisses me off now. I hope they will really change some things because this is unfair. 5 games winstreak and I get as much points as I lose because of 1 game? I really need an explanation if this system is just ****ing with me or it is really made this unfair...

PKDX

02-08-2013

What is this "league system" you speak of?

levistyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

tiers and divisions = league system

Borkcire

02-08-2013

What is it about you people and writing stuff like this in the Lore forums?

I don't want to bumb the thread, but come on, I need to know.

Tolfor

02-08-2013

"Hi, I'm too stupid to figure out that the lore forums are not where this should be posted - please take my opinions on the new ranked system seriously."