Lore Reboot Incoming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

The new Demacian Thread in GD is very interesting, I've got some browsing to do but there's a few things that come up.

The first thing is that the writer is discussing them and a second person name Val.

So that's a set up for a Demacian Char with some sort of pet, or two different champions.

The second thing is that there is a bounty for an assassin assumed to be Talon, but according to the 'edits' this is wrong.

Set up for a new Noxian Assassin.

Could be a whole new lore boot up.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

That feel when a new Lore thread is opened in GD, and not the Lore Forums...

MajesticRaven

02-07-2013

If it was in the Lore Forums, nobody would have read it.

1Eredale

02-07-2013

Yes, but they could have crossposted it here anyway. Not that I should hope for that to happen though...

Chibodee Crocket

02-07-2013

Wasn't passionate enough for a reboot. Quin doesn't have the same passion for life that Katarina had.

Nightlynx

02-07-2013

omg lore is coming back o.0

and according to the lore there it sounds like Demacia has just created their first black ops unit lol. o.o

Sylph

Emissary of the League

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
That feel when a new Lore thread is opened in GD, and not the Lore Forums...
My thoughts, exactly. Although a little bait to GD never hurts, I do hope that they move that thread here for our records.

I linked the preview to our archives though.

MajesticRaven

02-08-2013

Sylph glad to see you still keeping the archive up to date man. Hopefully this journal is the beginning of a beautiful new stream of conspiracies and conflict!

Tolfor

02-08-2013

...That's not what "reboot" means.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Sylph glad to see you still keeping the archive up to date man. Hopefully this journal is the beginning of a beautiful new stream of conspiracies and conflict!
Thanks as well Majestic. I think the best is yet to come.