How many unarmed humans would take to kill your favorite champ?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creepy4

11-17-2012

Lux... I'm going to go with 5 - 10. Expend 4 of your unarmed humans wasting her cooldowns.

After that... Well I know she is a trained member of the Demacian military, but she doesn't look like she has much physical strength. Rush her together and go for the neck snap before the lasers come back.

xColdu

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy4 View Post
Lux... I'm going to go with 5 - 10. Expend 4 of your unarmed humans wasting her cooldowns.

After that... Well I know she is a trained member of the Demacian military, but she doesn't look like she has much physical strength. Rush her together and go for the neck snap before the lasers come back.
You underestimate her power! >_>

Bowsman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I don't think humans can even hit a ninja. Shen the ninja would 1:to hard to hit 2:be to tanky to kill. Plus in his ninja training he learnt to live forever using regen daggers. Shen could then ulti over the map to his friend alkali and just take a nap while she sliced them all with her axe. Then last but not least kennen would just lighting in with his lightning thing. and evaporate them all. I would say if they work as a team they would last forever. Seprate
Kennen 400 before he gets out of his lightning thing.
akail 200 before her axe gets to blunt
shen before he gets tired or drowns in all the blood.

NINJAS UNITE!

ArkLance

11-18-2012

One. Lee Sin would kick my favorite champion's ass.

Gigahappytown

11-18-2012

I think xerath can just float above them or does he fly o:? Anywho just float/fly above them and keep killing them it would maybe take somewhere near 1000 or so until they stack up to grab him by the leg.

RainbowToXiCs

11-18-2012

Singed murders the world with his awesome trolling gas

420Templar

11-18-2012

Kog'maw at level 1: Maybe 5 or 6 people. He may melt through a few, but he's squishy.

Kog'maw at level 18: Oh god! What have I done! That guy just melted! (Not a snowball's chance in hell unarmed humans would kill him)

Schade88

11-18-2012

kat cant die. she can just spin indefinately.

Nikola999

11-18-2012

I have two.

Fizz: 60-100 His shark could cut through a bunch, and he is a pretty Nimble Fighter :P

Xerath: I have no clue. They would just touch him and disintegrate, so.... An infinite amount?

Kanon Azai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Nidalee. Really? If anyone gets close enough, they'll get scared off by those killer looks. Nidalee is the Queen of the Jungle. And she rapes. Everything.

123456 ... 8