Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Displaying Honor Crests in the Profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atomic Shaman

11-09-2012

First off: The honor system is great. I've seen a marked improvement in behavior in matches since its launch. WTG!

What I haven't seen is the Honor badges themselves, even though i've earned 3 of them now. Just got two today (w00t!) the Golden Horn [I assume this is for multi-badge achievement] and the Helpful badge. (my 1st was for Teamwork) Now I've seen the popups that show that I had been rewarded, at login, but there is nothing in my profile page to indicate... anything. The numbers of honor don't seem to be particularly telling as to the state of Honorable achievement.

[ Notice I used the word "achievement" a couple of time there? ^ ] Hint Hint: There is that whole tab conveniently called [Achievements] !! Also, we see so many stats about the rest of the game it seems a little odd to see nothing regarding this new element, that is having such a positive affect on the game.

TL;DR Honor sys is great, show Crests in our profile.