Question About Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

call me dlee

11-09-2012

Hello, I started LoL a week ago and my main champions are Ashe, and Yi. But today I was playing as Caitlyn and I was put in the same lane as Teemo. He keeps shooting me with his arrow things that poison me and I just can't seem to get away! Any tips on how to counter him? With Caitlyn and my mains?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-09-2012

I'm pretty sure Caitlyn outranges him, so just don't let him get in range.

call me dlee

11-09-2012

But then he's faster then me so he just runs up and gets me
How bout Ashe and Yi?

HolyTurkey

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lee 2015 View Post
Hello, I started LoL a week ago and my main champions are Ashe, and Yi. But today I was playing as Caitlyn and I was put in the same lane as Teemo. He keeps shooting me with his arrow things that poison me and I just can't seem to get away! Any tips on how to counter him? With Caitlyn and my mains?
Teemo is generally considered a decent counter to most auto attack reliant champs, including the ones you've listed. He does however have a few weaknesses to exploit.

As far as cait goes, you do outrange him, so poke whenever he's at your max range (auto attack is usually enough, teemo has low hp), then if he activates 'move quick' use your net to slow him and gain distance. You should win most of these trades.

Ashe's range is still greater then teemo, but not by much. Ashe is also rather weak early on, her strength is in late game. With both her and yi, the blind is what will kill you, he'll be dealing damage and you won't be. To combat this, fake an attack, rush in, as soon as you see him use blind, back off (use bushes to break line of sight). His blind has a decently long cooldown, so as soon as blind wears off on you, jump on him (ashe's ult and alpha strike work wonders). Without blind, teemo will likely do less damage then you (if equal farm/items). He also has very low hp, so it should net you a kill, or at least force him to back, and miss out on farm.

If you really want to stomp teemo though, grab kayle or an ap burst caster (annie, brand, anivia etc) :)

Hope this helps!

GarbGarb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

You will not be able to counter him with those 3 champions you play, if you want to counter him it would be best to use someone who would have some abilities to use while you are blinded. One of my personal favorites is fiora i know its not the best but works good for me Good Luck

Notorious P I P

11-10-2012

Caitlyn destroys teemo. Stay in the brush and use the net like the above poster said and outrange him.