Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiSkillshot

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
To speak to your concern - FoN's passive will be on another item. It's an awesome passive, it just has nothing to do with why you want MR/MS a lot of the time.
Hmm, interesting. Good to hear the passive would be completely removed from the game. Just added to another item (or a whole new one).

Still makes Singed sad... but that new item that has to do with ArchAngels... Singed is very... very happy.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Here we go.

I have empirical evidence that Ionic spark owns...

4 ranked games,
The 3 I built it in we won.
The one I didn't we lost.

-.-

Talidorian

11-10-2012

So.....Locket of the Iron Solari is built from HoG, what will it's new build path be?

ZedsDead

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Give this man a raise for quoting Pulp Fiction
Speaking of which, why doesn't Zed say the relevant quote when he dies. :O

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
On the plus side, it now has Ignore Unit Collision on it though. How useful that passive is, I'm not sure - but it is something that people have been asking for quite a while on their carries.
Due to the 4 month (or more) pathing bug i've lost many, many, many kills, so, that passive is godly, i love it, THX <3

Now, a question

Are you guys creating any armor + HP items?
ALWAYS when im playing a tank (let's say Leona, which is one of my favorites), and i want HP i feel super bad, because Sunfire Cape is terrible (atm, dunno if you guys are fixing it), and the only HP + Armor item left is Randuin's (which is good, but it's the only one)

Shurelia's brings HP to the table's too, but sometimes, it's not "what you look for", and Randuin's is good, but really expensive (also, building it takes a lot of slots until you finish it, and a support [like Leona] needs some free space for wards)

Hope the question is clear ~ and thx for giving us all this info <3

Color Deaf

11-10-2012

HoG is too good for the stats and passive? Better remove the entire item from the game.

Holy Hershey

11-10-2012

Quote:
quote this pulp a raise for fictioning a man

tempnameA461

11-10-2012

Quote:
That isn't the correct quote, though....
It's a paraphrase.

Thornmaelstrom

11-10-2012

I love what you said about Thornmail, but I have another issue I'd like to address with it:
It is the #1 armor item in the game currently, sitting atop a mountain of other armor items with +100 ARMOR. YEAH! Where is 2nd place? +99. On an item that is generally superior in most instances with a wider variety of useful stats. I love how Thornmail is niche, but I'd really love if one of those superfluous cloth armors was thrown from FH to Thornmail to give a bigger gap between the champ and it's runner ups. (or other generic number-tuning to armor values on end-game tank items)
Balance and cost aside; among all of the BIG SINGLE-STAT ITEMS (well just Deathcap I guess), Thornmail doesn't really have any "oomph" to it. When you buy DEATHCAP your like "YEAH NOW I HAVE SO MUCH AP I AM SUCH A GLASS CANNON!" and when you buy Thornmail your just like "Hope this was the right decision..."; even if thats an exaggeration, there is certainly a different player impact there.

KevinDelMarr

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Goggles View Post
Do you guys never sleep?!
Sleeping is overrated. There are so many more things you can do when you're not asleep it's isn't even funny