Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Are you planning on doing anything with Rod of Ages? Because the loss of that item would make me the saddest lol player in the world.

Kraemer

11-09-2012

At first I was like "Taking out HoG? Are you nuts, my support characters will be less tanky an therefore will die faster, as well as be poorer! Woe is me!" then I saw Sightstone, and everything was right with the world.

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patroks View Post
?? Do you not buy wards as a support?
his point is you will now have a ward slot + sightstone slot = 4 slots where as befoer you had a ward slot + your items

serverny JR

11-09-2012

So with HoG removed non-AP junglers, fighters, tanks and bruisers lost single gold item that fit them all.

I would be ok if Avarice wasnt such a bad item to rush, all you need to do is remake it into AD item, not crit that is useless early (especially on ad casters).

KevinDelMarr

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasuchika View Post
I worry that the Sightstone will just end up leaving supports with 4 item slots instead of the current 5.
Support Builds usually run like this:
5 items, 1 ward slot.

Now it's:
5 items, Sight Stone

The sight stone has become your wards. The only problem is that before you could set down 5 wards instead of 2 at a time. That's the only problem I see, which comes down to the need of balancing. The Upgrade is where being able to have more than 2 wards comes in

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruka Frog View Post
funniest shіt i've seen all day
They're buffing it.
Edit: you can now play it on Thursday.

Yasuchika

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patroks View Post
?? Do you not buy wards as a support?
You buy wards now, and after this item is introduces the Sightstone will also take up another mandatory itemslot. Leaving you with 2 item slots permanently reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
5 items, 1 ward slot.

Now it's:
5 items, Sight Stone

The sight stone has become your wards. The only problem is that before you could set down 5 wards instead of 2 at a time. That's the only problem I see, which comes down to the need of balancing. The Upgrade is where being able to have more than 2 wards comes in
Like you said, 2 wards is not enough once you reach mid-game and beyond, you don't have a choice but to buy additional wards.

Maoster101

11-09-2012

blade of the ruind king seems really weak tbh, imo, it should be
Tier Legendary
Effects +40 attack damage
+40% atk spd
+10% life steal
Passive Unique: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's maximm health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs minions).-a fair few bruisers become harder to kill as their hp gets lower, and the % current hp means as the target gets lower and lower, ur dmg effectivly goes to 0. people like olaf and irelia in particular, poppy aswell
Active Unique: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds - 60 second cooldown. (500 range)
Menu Attack > Attack Damage
Attack > Life Steal

my primary reasoning is, almost all onhit builds require substantial amounts of atk spd, and even like this, the sustain will be far out matched by a single blood thirster on a fully built ADC. and while 4% of max hp, *could* be op, almost all high hp targets have substantil magic resistance, at minimum reducing oncoming magic dmg by 50%

so on a 3k hp target with a 50% magic dmg reducion. you would only do 60dmg per hit. and get back 20hp

while an ad carry with 350 ad and 30% life steal and decent crit on a 50% physical dmg reduction bruiser would regen 50hp. as their hp return scales with other items, while blade of the ruind king doesnt.

again this also takes into consideration onhit carrys cant really get away building things like a void staff or a last whisper due to the poor synergy, at best it is *maybe* a malady which doesnt shred all that much magic resistance.

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
5 items, 1 ward slot.

Now it's:
5 items, Sight Stone

except 2 wards for certain situations is not enough, therefor you have 4 items, sight stone, wards

chumbler

11-09-2012

Quote:
5 items, 1 ward slot.

Now it's:
5 items, Sight Stone

Guess what. That limitation of 2 wards? That's why you're going to have a stack of normal wards. If you are a support and actually think sightstone is a good idea, you don't have a clue.