Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Luckily, in lane, there are 3 main gank paths.

12 minutes of ward coverage = 300 Gold.

Sightstone = 650 Gold.

There's a starting cost that makes this balanced - as the alternative to Sight Stone is to just buy wards with Gold.

Cost-efficiency is luckily one of the easiest statistics to tune - by raising the cost of the item (especially on small items like this) - you warp the efficiency of the item quite a bit.
except why wouldn't you place 2 at a time? back to base in 6 minutes and suddenly in that same span of 12 minutes you get double the ward coverage for 50 less gold then the item anything beyond placing 4 wards in the first 12 minutes of having the item is pure profit +it gives health

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by serratedblade View Post
wait , Ionic spark only good on 2 champions? well there goes my on-hit kayle.
you are removing madreds bloodrazor? what about other on-hit attack speed builds? so basically you are butchering the existence of on-hit builds.

what is this Statikk Shiv, is it a AS on-hit item?

why can't the pasive on madreds bloodrazor be on a item that accually benifits with other items with magic dmg , like malady, and wits end.

you guys said that you would make on-hit AS builds viable....

I made a post involving On-hit AS, and my madreds should be removed but , why didn't you make a similar item that has the same passive, that could at least build from malady,

Madred's Bloodrazor
+40 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +25 Armor UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum Health.

Everyone knows this item is very cost inefficient ( costing 3800) , and if you have no magic pen the dmg you would be doing with on hit items would drop. This is also ment to be an alternative dmg item for knows what type of class, it has bot ad ad magic dmg . And you want ads to build it , then there are simply better alternatives like
Infinity Edge
+80 Attack Damage +25% Critical Strike Chance UNIQUE Passive: Your critical strikes now deal 250% damage instead of 200%. Costing 3830
And it able to output more dmg later in the game because it synergies with phantom dancer really well. And madreds doesn't really scale with anything but attack speed and spell pen. Once the other team build one negation cloak the goes your dmg output.

I really wanted oh hit to be a thing of season three. Will there be an effective change for on hit builds to be viable in the upcomeing season? I like building oh hit for kayle because her pasive works well with it. I was think why making an item that really specific for ap, on hit builds like teemo and kayle. Built from

Malady
+25 Ability Power +50% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal 20 bonus magic damage and reduce the target's Magic Resist by 6 for 8 seconds (effect stacks up to 4 times).

Is worth 1825

But it would have a second bold path. That would actually benefit if you build other oh hit items as well.

Lets say you take the recurve bow and maybe add that same cloth armor with the malady.

1825+ 300+ 1050= 3175 for the total of the items and + 700 for the recipe cost of the new madreds blood razor. The new cost would be relatively the same. 3875.

Madreds malady
+40 Ability Power +40% Attack Speed +25 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum Health.
UNIQUE Passive: increases the effectiveness of other on hit abilities by X%( x is for balance issues)
UNIQUE Passive: reduce the target's Magic Resist by 10 for 8 seconds (effect stacks up to 3 times).

This item would be the , in my opinion , the infinity edge of on hit builds. Or make an item similar to it. So I could finally build oh hit effectively in play.

Thank you riot for a wonderful game.

Tl,dr
Riot make an on hit item that is effective and efficient , and that compliments other on hit items as well. Plz fix madreds blood razor

riot, plz I really want on-hit AS builds to exist. you just removed 2 items i use all the time for these builds.. WHY RIOT WHY

*Goes in a corner and cries*

Malady + Pickaxe would already be awesome for Teemos and Kayles.

The doom koala

11-09-2012

A moment please, we all need to go listen to Neal Young sing "Heart of Gold"

"Keep me searching / for a heart of gold / You keep me searching / for a heart of gold / And I'm growing old."

Seriously, though, I'm gonna miss my FoN on Singed...Dat movespeed yo. But I guess new Tear / Archangels will take it's slot. I just really hope we get a different item with high MR.

chumbler

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasuchika View Post
I worry that the Sightstone will just end up leaving supports with 4 item slots instead of the current 5.
That's exactly what it's going to do, and it's funny and sad that the idiot support players on the forums don't realize that.

Cyli

11-09-2012

I liked Ionic Spark, for more than just those 2 champs

and FoN
FoN made sense to me, Go get em tank, get em.
Any damage absorber would like to have an item like that.

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasuchika View Post
I worry that the Sightstone will just end up leaving supports with 4 item slots instead of the current 5.
?? Do you not buy wards as a support?

Eruka Frog

11-09-2012

Quote:
Ionic Spark – Removed

Alternative: Tiamat
funniest shіt i've seen all day

Fluffy Paradox

11-09-2012

With Ionic Spark out of the picture, Volibear lost one of his main damage items. Will Statikk Shiv be able to fill the void that Ionic Spark left?

Crowcide

11-09-2012

"while Wit’s End has always been the traditionally stronger option for Attack Speed / On-hit builds."

Cause volibear and irelia don't get both...

Ryrok

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamserX View Post
edited it to say 6-12 mins for whatever reason you didn't see that before you posted lol xD

yea it is stupidly gold effective, it better build into something that really only supports would want
idk - anything that encourages players other than support to ward is OK in my book.