Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clyspe

11-09-2012

Will the ghost wards drop the same amount of gold as a regular ward?

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
Now that HOG is gone what will Randuin's Omen use as part of its build or will it just receive a small lose in stats and a lower price?
Inb4 randuins omen is removed and the slow portion of it's active (the MS one, not the AS) is moved over to frozen heart.

Fiestero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Just going to leave this here.. sneakily.. :3

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health
Unique Passive - Refresh (Ward) : Starts with 4 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.
Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from this item at once.

Upgrades to...

*is dragged away by internal Riot teams*
I don't get it. 4 charges means 4 wards? that u can place at the same time? and they refresh at the shop?

In that case, it would pays itself almost at your first (4 initials wards + 1st refill = 600 gold)

serratedblade

11-09-2012

wait , Ionic spark only good on 2 champions? well there goes my on-hit kayle.
you are removing madreds bloodrazor? what about other on-hit attack speed builds? so basically you are butchering the existence of on-hit builds.

what is this Statikk Shiv, is it a AS on-hit item?

why can't the pasive on madreds bloodrazor be on a item that accually benifits with other items with magic dmg , like malady, and wits end.

you guys said that you would make on-hit AS builds viable....

I made a post involving On-hit AS, and my madreds should be removed but , why didn't you make a similar item that has the same passive, that could at least build from malady,

Madred's Bloodrazor
+40 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +25 Armor UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum Health.

Everyone knows this item is very cost inefficient ( costing 3800) , and if you have no magic pen the dmg you would be doing with on hit items would drop. This is also ment to be an alternative dmg item for knows what type of class, it has bot ad ad magic dmg . And you want ads to build it , then there are simply better alternatives like
Infinity Edge
+80 Attack Damage +25% Critical Strike Chance UNIQUE Passive: Your critical strikes now deal 250% damage instead of 200%. Costing 3830
And it able to output more dmg later in the game because it synergies with phantom dancer really well. And madreds doesn't really scale with anything but attack speed and spell pen. Once the other team build one negation cloak the goes your dmg output.

I really wanted oh hit to be a thing of season three. Will there be an effective change for on hit builds to be viable in the upcomeing season? I like building oh hit for kayle because her pasive works well with it. I was think why making an item that really specific for ap, on hit builds like teemo and kayle. Built from

Malady
+25 Ability Power +50% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal 20 bonus magic damage and reduce the target's Magic Resist by 6 for 8 seconds (effect stacks up to 4 times).

Is worth 1825

But it would have a second bold path. That would actually benefit if you build other oh hit items as well.

Lets say you take the recurve bow and maybe add that same cloth armor with the malady.

1825+ 300+ 1050= 3175 for the total of the items and + 700 for the recipe cost of the new madreds blood razor. The new cost would be relatively the same. 3875.

Madreds malady
+40 Ability Power +40% Attack Speed +25 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum Health.
UNIQUE Passive: increases the effectiveness of other on hit abilities by X%( x is for balance issues)
UNIQUE Passive: reduce the target's Magic Resist by 10 for 8 seconds (effect stacks up to 3 times).

This item would be the , in my opinion , the infinity edge of on hit builds. Or make an item similar to it. So I could finally build oh hit effectively in play.

Thank you riot for a wonderful game.

Tl,dr
Riot make an on hit item that is effective and efficient , and that compliments other on hit items as well. Plz fix madreds blood razor

riot, plz I really want on-hit AS builds to exist. you just removed 2 items i use all the time for these builds.. WHY RIOT WHY

*Goes in a corner and cries*

chumbler

11-09-2012

Sorry Xypherous, but sightstone is pretty much the dumbest ****ing idea you could possibly have. Did you even think that one through at all?

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiestero View Post
I don't get it. 4 charges means 4 wards? that u can place at the same time? and they refresh at the shop?

In that case, it would pays itself almost at your first (4 initials wards + 1st refill = 600 gold)
4 wards per back to base

can place 2 wards at one time

6-12 mins of ward coverage for 600 gold, it's a RIDICULOUSLY cost effective item

Viro Melchior

11-09-2012

My biggest worry is seeing Philo Stone AND Heart of Gold getting pulled.

That just leaves Kage's Pick and Avarice Blade.
Kage's Pick is in a good spot, with any AP champ able to make use of one of its build options (Deathfire or Evil Tome).
Avarice Blade though is in a terrible spot. It gives crit % instead of flat AD (thus making it nearly useless to most champions that would like a AD-centric gp/10 item, and only builds into the Ghost Blade (pigeonholing you into what has been a bad build item).

So, I'd like to assume that more gp/10 items are being added, especially since you're removing 2/3 of the typical gp/10 items supports have access to.

Any chance of us seeing a health regen gp/10 "I'm going to sit here and sustain/farm til endgame" item (to take the place of philo stone)?
Or a tanky one, with armor and/or MR, instead of flat health?

GustavoHmp

11-09-2012

Xypherous for Riot president
Come on, spoiler another cool new item for us

BuilderBob93

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Here's the core difference - Sightstone doesn't net you advantage if you are passive. Having wards provides safety - but Heart of Gold actually nets you advantage by passive play due to your passive GP/10 will override the value of active play.

You're not going to win the lane any harder by being safe - whereas HoG causes you to win the lane harder by being hard to burst.

Well, to be fair, resource-less champions get a huge advantage in the fact that.. they're resourceless to begin with. Your early itemization starts can be far more aggressive due to this fact.
I actually, for once, disagree with you.

Having 2 wards protecting every easy gank path lets you play extremely aggressively and overextended in lane. This is hugely important for pushing your advantage and only doable with proper ward coverage.

Meanwhile if you're losing your lane, wards help but generally not as much as they help your aggressors.

While I'm glad HoG is finally gone (you guys should have done that as soon as you saw Jarvan stack 3 of them way back when they gave armor, IMO), this seems like it will serve much the same purpose as why you removed HoG

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the item but it seems like it gives you 4 free wards every time you base. I could see that being a good purchase on everyone and incredibly strong.

Crowcide

11-09-2012

What are you going to do about champs that are already hardly played which will be unplayable after hog and ionic spark are removed?

Voli needs both of those really.
Leona will have a hard time functioning with out hog.