Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Preview – Dust Sweeping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

11-09-2012

What's the new splash range on Tiamat? Like about Diana's passive?

Redeemed In Fire

11-09-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Just going to leave this here.. sneakily.. :3

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health
Unique Passive - Refresh (Ward) : Starts with 4 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.
Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from this item at once.

Upgrades to...

*is dragged away by internal Riot teams*

How much you wanna bet this + madreds = new wriggles?

chumbler

11-09-2012

Well, so much for the season 3 item changes. Sightstone shows that Riot doesn't have a clue.

Izzabelle

11-09-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health
Unique Passive - Refresh (Ward) : Starts with 4 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.
Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from this item at once.

Upgrades to...

Marry me.

cerealrapist2007

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Not sure if other people picked up on this, but GP/10 items that keep giving gold upon being upgraded. Thank you Riot. Hated the fact that I lost the gold gain when I got the speed boost for my team or upgraded to DFG.

Just A Game Brah

11-09-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health

Upgrades to...

New reportable offense: Did not buy Sightstone as first or second item.
New function: Sightstone Buster - monitors games where a summoner did not purchase Sightstone, and after complex algorithm detecting a certain pattern of behavior, automatically issues permabans.

LoneWulfenstein

11-09-2012

Quote:
Haruhi Suzumya:
I'm very sad to hear the end of Madred's Bloodrazor. Are there going to be any armour + attack damage combinations found on new items?

BoTRK

Banana Justice

11-09-2012

No.. Ionic spark gone. My Voli.

Autocthon

11-09-2012

Loss of MBR seriously makes Skarner and Shyvana sad.

It is such a great single-slot offensive items on them, with powerfully synergistic stats. It makes a great item for leveraging a winning game (or to amplify their ability to cut down hard targets).

Quote:
The Mad Deaf:
BoTRK

BotRK is not an armor item

chili01

11-09-2012

I feel bad for supports. no more HoG