Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Are there going to be any "after full build" items available? With Elixir of agility gone, theres only blue and red elixirs, and oracles.

orc72

11-09-2012

Can you buff blade of the ruined king to max health instead of current health if madreads is gone?

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Just going to leave this here.. sneakily.. :3

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health
Unique Passive - Refresh (Ward) : Starts with 4 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.
Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from this item at once.

Upgrades to...

*is dragged away by internal Riot teams*
Great a should buy by all item at 650 gold and to always have wards any pro team would have 2-3 players with this item.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-09-2012
3 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Are there going to be any "after full build" items available? With Elixir of agility gone, theres only blue and red elixirs, and oracles.
We're combatting this in a couple of ways - but in general, the gold value of a 'full build' is higher than before.

Bhare

11-09-2012

Brb buying sightstone on every char.

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orc72 View Post
Can you buff blade of the ruined king to max health instead of current health if madreads is gone?
BoTRK is already a very good item, it does not need buffs

Malice is here

11-09-2012

FoN and Heart of gold were both things i would always build on mundo.

Also now if you are losing top lane and have to play defensively you only have one real choice for a gp10 item now. Kage does nothing for most tops, and the avarice blade? I dont see tops building that unless they are GP

And supports... That to me just makes me not want to play the support role anymore. It would make me be more passive due to me having next to no health.

Maybe the new masteries will help compensate for it.I mean sight stone will be nice but still.

Iridos

11-09-2012

I have to admit that while I like most of these changes, I disagree intensely with your reasoning on Elixir of Agility. I've won quite a number of games by realizing that I was behind and that the other team was about to force a teamfight that they would win because of superior items, and using red and green elixirs as temporary substitutes for items. This allows me to enter a teamfight on a roughly equal standing with someone who beat me out in the lane, which in turn means that my team has an even chance at a turnaround teamfight. And Elixirs used in this way don't negate the value of winning your lane, because they are a temporary option... even when I win a teamfight because of Elixirs, I'm still only going to be even on items at best.

In short, Elixirs are just as available to the team that is trying to fight from behind, and can serve as a way to temporarily make up an item gap. Each Elixir on live makes up for a particular type of item. Without Agility, there is no way to temporarily bring yourself on par with an opposing carry who has higher attack speed. And I feel that losing this option weakens the game overall.

NightBlade420

11-09-2012

so who thought this was a good idea and why are they still employed?

Ayketh

11-09-2012

Is there still going to be a nice pure MR item to go to like FoN use to give? Banshee's veil is good, but you just can't get it on manaless champions without feeling a little ripped off.