Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

logosloki

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Because it's what we refer to as a "noob trap" - an item that seems powerful and looks attractive, but actually gimps your build in almost any situation.

Under your justification, we should just release 100 new items with a random smattering of stats. Meanwhile, someone who hasn't done the math is buying these items and doesn't understand why he can't get the job done.
please do release 100 items with a random smattering of stats. You've just triggered my inner Johnny and I do enjoy a challenge.

aZnPYTHONaZn

11-12-2012

@ Xypherous. Can you further clarify about the new item changes and their impacts on The Proving Grounds. I asked this question on my other thread already.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2636787&page=5

Frostheim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Will there be another item that regenerates based off of max health like FoN did?

aZnPYTHONaZn

11-12-2012

Any ideas on where Xyph has been on the last 2 days ?

L33tT4rd

11-12-2012

Riot, we need to talk.....

D8<

Siyanor

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
We're doing a change (or a bugfix, depending on your point of view) on both Warwick and Malzahar. Their ultimates will be treated like leashes... because they kind of are. (You can't QSS leashes. You can only break them via distance.)

What this means is that QSS will break the stunning effect on you but until you get out of range of them, it won't cancel the damage and other effects these characters will be doing. Malzahar will get his full Nether Grasp until they break the leash and Warwick typically gets 2 (maybe 3) more swipes before the target walks away.
What is the actual leash range of Eternal Thirst? The Wikipedia page right now says:

"Warwick will continue to deal damage and suppress the enemy even if the target is moved from blinks and knockbacks."

Does this mean that it currently has infinite leash range, or that it simply can't be un-leashed with how the skill works right now? Either way...there's no indication of how far you will be able to travel before it un-leashes even with the changes you mention.

Backup4now

11-12-2012

I still want to know what changes are coming for the Tiamat, I really hope it still splashes your damage and has a non-unique passive.

TrueMagic

11-12-2012

I have incorporated IS in many of my build where I know where i will hit the 2.5AS cap, where the 4 hits take ~1.7 seconds to apply, and i use MBR so that the tank has to either pick Armor or MR (same with IS)

Secondly, Sightstone really is becomung a must buy for almost every lane, since i provides constant warding for up to 12 minutes (but really everyone will most likely use it for 6 minutes, as Botlane can now perma ward all spots should the support and carry get it, then you have the mid laner warding both brush, then you also have the top laner wadring brush and tribrush,

The utility of IS is what is the primary reason i buy it, as if teams run the same way, in a group, there usually someone on their team whom runs slower than everyone else, allowing you to possibly get 1 more kill if they group together.

Marth Wagner

11-12-2012

so what about champs like renekton? what does he get? if they had a lot of ad/as i would go with a hog and eventully randuins, now if ren is facing irelia top, she still gets her philo stone, but what can ren get? cause the 3 available options suck for him.

and NOOOOOOOO ionic spark was my favourite item in the game, i know its not very good but i just loved it. and i'd buy it on ashe lololol. hp and as =(

Aishi

11-12-2012

Are they being removed tonight?